Secret Life of the American Teenager

Wow maybe it's me but that looks like an old pic??? Girl in the middle, Shailene Woodley is like 20 now I think and she is pretty hot these days. Skinny, but yeah. I could be wrong though

Wow maybe it's me but that looks like an old pic??? Girl in the middle, Shailene Woodley is like 20 now I think and she is pretty hot these days. Skinny, but yeah. I could be wrong though

Originally Posted by panchie

i hate this show, my girl always watches it

This but my girl makes me watch it. Im not mad tho I piss her off by commenting on all the jos on this show. The douchbag guys are funny to laugh at too.

K.

Shorty on the left would get it early. She looks like one of those whitewashed Hispanics though they be throwing me off.

K.

Shorty on the left would get it early. She looks like one of those whitewashed Hispanics though they be throwing me off.

Originally Posted by panchie

i hate this show, my girl always watches it

This but my girl makes me watch it. Im not mad tho I piss her off by commenting on all the jos on this show. The douchbag guys are funny to laugh at too.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

K.

Haha.  Never heard that before.  I'ma steal it from you if that's cool.

K.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

damn mydude found out he might have an STI
frown.gif

Wow you really are like watching it right now eh? I turned to check it out and it had Stifler's Mom & Big P*$$% from Sopranos on there?  Maybe it as the wrong show.  Haha

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

damn mydude found out he might have an STI
frown.gif

Wow you really are like watching it right now eh? I turned to check it out and it had Stifler's Mom & Big P*$$% from Sopranos on there?  Maybe it as the wrong show.  Haha

Originally Posted by J To Tha

K.

I know plent of those, theyre kinda appreciated cause aesthetically i love hispanic girls. but i cant stand their ways all ghe time. though.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

K.

I know plent of those, theyre kinda appreciated cause aesthetically i love hispanic girls. but i cant stand their ways all ghe time. though.

Back
Top Bottom