Seeing the Yankees "struggle" Appreciation....

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

5df15690c84c4ad6d8d1d70c931e342e2cb7012.jpg

I've never been as drunk early in a game as I was that day in the Stadium
laugh.gif
Everyone in the stadium was prolly drunk off they #$! by the 3rd inning. Hell even the 14 in the scoreboard Leanin a little bit

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Who was talking about Obama and the next election and all that other bull %#*+? Calm the %#%@ down...
laugh.gif
@ you pouring your heart out.

Its posts like these
Originally Posted by TBONE95860

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ these types of threads

This just makes me love being a Yankees fan that much more

pimp.gif

that reaffirms what everyone knows about you.

So hush with all that nonsense...you think you catch all that flak because of your political beliefs? No...it's because you come off as a douche in almost every post.

%#%@ outta here.
Pretty much

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Who was talking about Obama and the next election and all that other bull %#*+? Calm the %#%@ down...
laugh.gif

Its posts like these

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ these types of threads

pimp.gif

So hush with all that nonsense...you think you catch all that flak because of your political beliefs? No...it's because you come off as a douche in almost every post.

%#%@ outta here.
Pretty much

I'mma have to cosign

glasses.gif

KLJ with his usual trolling.

You're the #1 reason why I (&$(@&%(*#(%(&%#(&%#*O&%*)%*(P@%(@*$ hate the (&@%&@(*@#($&*(#$*(@$*@()# Cleveland Indiansnow.
roll.gif

Did I just read the Yanks have David Cone calling season-ticket holders to purchase more unsold seats?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Did I just read the Yanks have David Cone calling season-ticket holders to purchase more unsold seats?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder if he is using various sexual and profane double-entendres to sell seats.

"You're a pitcher? If you have problems jerkin' off around the mound or flyin' in with your shoulder open, I can help fix that."

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

Its posts like these

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ these types of threads

pimp.gif

%#%@ outta here.
Pretty much

I'mma have to cosign

glasses.gif

f7c15b4d7365bafdcf8fde647040e94037ba557.pjpg

Cone said it himself on the radio a few days ago, he's been doing that for a week already.

I was arguing with some Yankee fan in the MLB prediction thread before then season started that this team wouldnt finish in the top 3 in the divison. And theykept bringing up we got CC, Tex, AJ.. and all that nonsense. They were trying to tell me they have a better pitching staff than the sox. Smh. It's niceseeing the Yankees fail.

skankies are a buch of lousy skanks. f the new jerk skankies. im so glad it all went down after the 04 alcs. i belive sox fans get the most enjoyment out ofthis.

thread of the year

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I was arguing with some Yankee fan in the MLB prediction thread before then season started that this team wouldnt finish in the top 3 in the divison. And they kept bringing up we got CC, Tex, AJ.. and all that nonsense. They were trying to tell me they have a better pitching staff than the sox. Smh. It's nice seeing the Yankees fail.
I was in the same boat, but because I'm a Mets fan I was called a hater.
grin.gif

I don't let my bias get in the way of my criticisms/points, unlike someone in this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I was arguing with some Yankee fan in the MLB prediction thread before then season started that this team wouldnt finish in the top 3 in the divison. And they kept bringing up we got CC, Tex, AJ.. and all that nonsense. They were trying to tell me they have a better pitching staff than the sox. Smh. It's nice seeing the Yankees fail.
They will finish in the top 3

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

WTH happened ta da marlins?....
nerd.gif

Last time i checked dey was 11-1....A couple weeks later dey 15-14...
smh.gif
Were dey do datt @...
nerd.gif

And i was just about ta go 2 my first baseball game eva, ta show support fa da home team, I guess datt money going 2 da dolphins

1230hg7.jpg
T' huhhhh, you talk funnny

Back
Top Bottom