September Wrestling Thread 2021

"excellent professional wrestling is ****ing awesome"

edit: Tony calling Phil Mr. Punk every time he addresses him is so weird lol - hes such a fan

Last edited:
Yo they gotta get my man Bryanson a better version of Flight of the Valkyries man :lol:

Adam Cole's theme is great though. Leaps and bounds better than that trash they gave him at the end of his NXT run.

I think Bryan said Brie has good connections in WWE and is fine staying there

She can still show up in AEW.

Im sure there are current guys/girls in AEW who are still in good terms with WWE.

The thing is do you really want Brie wrestling? Hasn't she hurt other women's wrestlers before?

I do not like that theme

Didn't have to be Final Countdown but man...could have done something way better with Flight of the Valkyries

Like others have mentioned, they gotta fix the long intro for Punk’s theme. It goes on too long before the lyrics
Agreed..They gotta do something with BayBay's as well..I don't know what the guy is singing, but it damn sure ain't BOOM..ByrDie's music is a no go as well..

How long before Khan's Bologna cuts the Dark Order, HFO, Inner Circle, Team Taz, the 6 other factions, and half the crappy untalented women's wrestlers?..His daddy ain't gonna keep cutting checks for no reason..

All y'all concerned about the Root Beer roster getting too big don't worry- Remember they are coming up on a year or two of AEW officially becoming a promotion. A lot of these low card talent that were signed at the beginning will have their contracts expiring soon and will not be renewed. Absolutely no need to re-sign them.

The Dark shows on Youtube are genius idea. Fill up 2+ hours each week of low card/indie talent that are on short term/paid by appearance contracts, give them exposure so wrestling fans cand promoters an know who they are and give them a good shot at getting signed by any of the other promotions with some good exposure and matches on their resume. Sprinkle on a couple of mid card and top talent on Dark every now and then and the views they get on Youtube makes the company hundreds of thousands every month. The shows pay for themselves. It works for everyone.
oh we talking about the roster being too big now huh? let me guess that talk is coming from them wwe boys i put on ignore huh?

what else they got? we get any aew signing all these wwe guys/they only good now cuz they signed wwe wrestlers talk? that lil sneaky diss stuff. they burning inside.

hella negative

just enjoy the shows man

I do not like that theme

Didn't have to be Final Countdown but man...could have done something way better with Flight of the Valkyries
that **** go hard man. bryan was like “give me something i can dance to”

reminds me of what tna did with kurt angle’s theme

only match on the card that was *** was the big show qt match. made no sense for billy gunn to turn on him and not be involved.
Brother KoKane, what was your MOTN?..I might need to rewatch the show to make sure, but I think the Miro/Eddie match might've been the best one..Hard hitting, no major botches, selling was believable, and it told a solid story..

Some of yall get way too defensive about men in underwear man :lol:
the irony in this comment

just like when wwe stans complain about the aew fans being too extreme.

yall been like that since the 80’s

its so hypocritical to call out a fanbase that does the exact same thing yall been doing for 30 years.

should just let that **** go and enjoy the show

Back
Top Bottom