September Wrestling Thread 2021

Brother KoKane, what was your MOTN?..I might need to rewatch the show to make sure, but I think the Miro/Eddie match might've been the best one..Hard hitting, no major botches, selling was believable, and it told a solid story..
you know i love a good spot spam fest so the lucha bros old bucks was my motn

kingston miro was a good old fashion throwback match. the ref and his tom foolery at the end wasnt needed.

was really surprised with the punk darby match. did not expect darby to be technical in ring

Man I don't care about yall Stan wars :lol:

I'll enjoy whatever I want

And disliking anything in WWE and AEW should not be an issue.

But you're called a hater if you do :smh:

Especially when talking about the goof Orange Cassidy.

you know i love a good spot spam fest so the lucha bros old bucks was my motn

kingston miro was a good old fashion throwback match. the ref and his tom foolery at the end wasnt needed.

was really surprised with the punk darby match. did not expect darby to be technical in ring
You bring up something I was gonna ask last night..Is it just me or is AEW's refs seem really bad?..It's like they're always out of place or in the way..Maybe they're told to do that, but it just feels like they're not very good at their jobs..

You bring up something I was gonna ask last night..Is it just me or is AEW's refs seem really bad?..It's like they're always out of place or in the way..Maybe they're told to do that, but it just feels like they're not very good at their jobs..
they probably told them to be that way

aubrey is supposed to be their top ref and she didnt see jerichos leg on the rope? foh

shes the smartest ref in the company and they made her look like a buffoon

Worked at the US Open for 2 summers.

I know its not the same as it was in '02 & '03 but it is a really nice venue.

Maybe that will be AEW's go-to arena in NY.
I'm just glad that Khan read my suggestion in here a while ago about having a wrestling show there.

#Influence

FE1887B9-AA3B-4B7F-8257-3A544ABDFAF6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom