September Wrestling Thread 2021

Joined Dec 8, 2006
Overall that was a pretty boring show. Main event was solid and the wedding was great, but the rest was a drag.

The presentation is way too loud and bright, as well. New NXT ain't for me, sorry.

Joined Jun 7, 2014
I was hoping the presentation would at least go back to the Seth Rollins/Big E era of NXT. This one is just way too much of an eyesore for me.

Joined Dec 8, 2006
I was hoping the presentation would at least go back to the Seth Rollins/Big E era of NXT. This one is just way too much of an eyesore for me.
It's way too much going on. While I do agree they should have moved away from the dark, dull look..this ain't it.

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Let Bone Breaker wash Chompa for the belt and then send him and Gargano to A&W or wherever. No reason they should be on this rebrand.

Joined Feb 29, 2000
is elektra lopez latina?
they really put a filipino in a latino faction (dj z aka joakim wild)
😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now