September Wrestling Thread 2021

Ticketmaster still has some cheap seats left..And StubHub has a pretty good selection available..Check out SeatGeek as well cause they actually break down whether the seats you're looking at are a good value or not..
Thanks brother case …. Most of Ticketmaster seem like it’s obstructed vision but I’ll figure it out sooner or later

watching this old ethan page blog episode man ricochet musta been one desperate man being with tessa blanchard 😵

FB_IMG_1631936370205.jpg

I would say real wrestling fans knew about that "Plane Ride From Hell" since the 2000s.

Although Ric Flair will always be a wrestling legend, he'll also be a sorry a%$ MF for being a "Nature Boy" in an inappropriate way with that flight attendant. I wonder if that fool yelled "WOOO!" and "NATURE BOY!", and did the strut when he approached that poor woman while in flight.

Going BCW event in the old ECW arena later today

RVD and Sabu vs Matt Hardy and Mystery Partner :pimp:

Bobby Fish vs Buddy Murphy :pimp::pimp:

Raven appearance :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Kanyon was a great in ring worker.

Mortis was cool for the time, when he was part of the Jersey Triad he was awesome, his fued with Page was awesome.

The world wasn't ready for an out performer in wrestling yet, and it cost Chris his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom