Serious Question: How do you know when your in Love?

How do you usually determine this?
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

when you create a thread about it.. 
ohwell.gif

honestly though, you just know... just feels right (word to dude in 500Days of Summer the day after he smashed.. dancing and singing in the street)

when you create a thread about it.. 
ohwell.gif

honestly though, you just know... just feels right (word to dude in 500Days of Summer the day after he smashed.. dancing and singing in the street)

SIMP.
jaykay. There are probably a lot of ways, tbh. For instance, one legitimately enjoys spending time with someone even though you are doing a hated activity. 

SIMP.
jaykay. There are probably a lot of ways, tbh. For instance, one legitimately enjoys spending time with someone even though you are doing a hated activity. 

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Never been in love
frown.gif

Probably because you're a girl.
Anyway you'll just know. You probably are and in a sort-of denial seeing that you made a thread about it on NT. 

Never been in love
frown.gif

Anyway you'll just know. You probably are and in a sort-of denial seeing that you made a thread about it on NT. 

Originally Posted by AF92

Never been in love
frown.gif

? girls dont fall n love??. ive never been in love either.

Originally Posted by AF92

Never been in love
frown.gif

? girls dont fall n love??. ive never been in love either.

not to jack this thread or anything but i got a Serious Question, kinda

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material
and to answer op's ?, love doesn't exist its a myth/excuse 

not to jack this thread or anything but i got a Serious Question, kinda

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material
and to answer op's ?, love doesn't exist its a myth/excuse 

im in love. dont care being open about it. through my eyes my girl is badddd real sexy n beautiful.... In before the simp quote

Back
Top Bottom