Serious Question: How do you know when your in Love?

You cant really explain it.  U just know you are
I guess i can say when you would be willing to do anything for them. Even risk your well being and ignore other loved ones feelings for her.. 

You cant really explain it.  U just know you are
I guess i can say when you would be willing to do anything for them. Even risk your well being and ignore other loved ones feelings for her.. 

Love is just a word that too many people stress over. I love you but I'm not IN love with you. I don't love you so we can't stay together.

Find a girl that is perfect to you in every way. When the negatives are positives then they are a keeper. When they do dumb things and its funny to you. When they ask you dumb questions and it doesn't piss you off just makes you laugh. When they break something of yours or lose it and their guilt make them adorable and you no longer care about what you have lost.

Love is a word that no one can define but people stay trying to convince themselves whether or not they feel it. Don't stress about putting a title on how you feel for some one and things become clearer.

Love is just a word that too many people stress over. I love you but I'm not IN love with you. I don't love you so we can't stay together.

Find a girl that is perfect to you in every way. When the negatives are positives then they are a keeper. When they do dumb things and its funny to you. When they ask you dumb questions and it doesn't piss you off just makes you laugh. When they break something of yours or lose it and their guilt make them adorable and you no longer care about what you have lost.

Love is a word that no one can define but people stay trying to convince themselves whether or not they feel it. Don't stress about putting a title on how you feel for some one and things become clearer.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material
eek.gif

Where did you meet this nun?

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material
eek.gif

Where did you meet this nun?

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Never been in love

Me neither. I think there's a difference between being in love and loving someone. i think that being in love with someone is a love that supersedes just loving someone. you can love family and friends etc...and most of us who love those people would do anything for them including out the ordinary things. when you're in love you do all that and more because you and that person have a special bond that cant be matched by anyone else. which is why its for suckers.

jk

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Never been in love

Me neither. I think there's a difference between being in love and loving someone. i think that being in love with someone is a love that supersedes just loving someone. you can love family and friends etc...and most of us who love those people would do anything for them including out the ordinary things. when you're in love you do all that and more because you and that person have a special bond that cant be matched by anyone else. which is why its for suckers.

jk

You willingly go out of your way to do things for her you never thought you would want to do for anyone

You willingly go out of your way to do things for her you never thought you would want to do for anyone

-When you practice your alabi in the mirror
-When you look at a can of rat poison for hours...

Word to Chris Rocks take on love
pimp.gif

-When you practice your alabi in the mirror
-When you look at a can of rat poison for hours...

Word to Chris Rocks take on love
pimp.gif

not to jack this thread or anything but i got a Serious Question, kinda

no way you can be serious.

not to jack this thread or anything but i got a Serious Question, kinda

no way you can be serious.

what if she 17 though, lol i was tripping though, but still i have to see one of these lames on the daily in school n %+$

i doubt imma wife though, she kinda immature

idk if i should post pics....

what if she 17 though, lol i was tripping though, but still i have to see one of these lames on the daily in school n %+$

i doubt imma wife though, she kinda immature

idk if i should post pics....

Back
Top Bottom