Serious Question: How do you know when your in Love?

OP, the girl doesn't like you ...don't catch a charge getting caught up in the fantasy that she does, when you're IN LOVE ...you'll know, trust me.

OP, the girl doesn't like you ...don't catch a charge getting caught up in the fantasy that she does, when you're IN LOVE ...you'll know, trust me.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material
laugh.gif
according to who? the girl? oh, you thought she was being honest with you when you asked her that dumb @## question?

314w001.gif

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material
laugh.gif
according to who? the girl? oh, you thought she was being honest with you when you asked her that dumb @## question?

314w001.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Never been in love
frown.gif

Probably because you're a girl.
Anyway you'll just know. You probably are and in a sort-of denial seeing that you made a thread about it on NT. 

? girls dont fall n love??. ive never been in love either.

Girls fall in love with your money/material things

Bitter
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah FlacoBey is my boy I just call him a girl cuz it is what it was and he used to stay getting friend-zoned. 

Girls can fall in love no question about that. The ones that want money/materials are the devil tho. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Never been in love
frown.gif

Probably because you're a girl.
Anyway you'll just know. You probably are and in a sort-of denial seeing that you made a thread about it on NT. 

? girls dont fall n love??. ive never been in love either.

Girls fall in love with your money/material things

Bitter
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah FlacoBey is my boy I just call him a girl cuz it is what it was and he used to stay getting friend-zoned. 

Girls can fall in love no question about that. The ones that want money/materials are the devil tho. 
30t6p3b.gif

I was in love once.... She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.

sixty-percent-of-the-time-it-works-every-time-brian-fantana-7.jpg

I was in love once.... She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.

sixty-percent-of-the-time-it-works-every-time-brian-fantana-7.jpg

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

this guy cant be serious...

i hope she aint tell you that... and if she did...

i hope you aint believe that... and if you did....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

this guy cant be serious...

i hope she aint tell you that... and if she did...

i hope you aint believe that... and if you did....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom