Serious Question Vol. Santeria

Just a thought I had today.

Do any of you know about Santeria or practice it?

Pretty Interesting.

Just a thought I had today.

Do any of you know about Santeria or practice it?

Pretty Interesting.

nah i cant bring myself to question religion yet believe in this....

My boy rocked the beads and wore white for like 4 years and everyone of those years he got a different girl pregnant....

PASS.

My boy rocked the beads and wore white for like 4 years and everyone of those years he got a different girl pregnant....

PASS.

Sublime = top 3 in most $$@+!% up movies ever made, right next to the human centipede.

Sublime = top 3 in most $$@+!% up movies ever made, right next to the human centipede.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

PASS.
Atleast someone here knows what it is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

PASS.
Atleast someone here knows what it is
laugh.gif

there is at least one person in every hood in the bx rocking the all white with the multicolored beads
roll.gif

there is at least one person in every hood in the bx rocking the all white with the multicolored beads
roll.gif

I know what it is about.

my folks are jamaican. While they don't practice or even would think to practice, having that heritage caused me to read up on it. I still think it, like other religions, is stupid.

I know what it is about.

my folks are jamaican. While they don't practice or even would think to practice, having that heritage caused me to read up on it. I still think it, like other religions, is stupid.

Took a class about African diaspora religions and Santeria was one religion covered. Interesting indeed.

Took a class about African diaspora religions and Santeria was one religion covered. Interesting indeed.

Originally Posted by rodster831

my parents own a religious shop here in cali, actually two.
my dad used to do a lot of this stuff back home in brasil as well, so i know some stuff.
what did you want to know?

I know ALOT about it, just wanted to see NT's views on it.

I didn't even know people knew about it.

my dad used to do a lot of this stuff back home in brasil as well, so i know some stuff.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I learned about it when I took a Caribbean History class.  It was interesting to learn about, but I'm agnostic so I thought it was pretty crazy.

I respect people who practice it as I try to respect all cultures and religions, but it seemed pretty ridiculous to me at least.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I learned about it when I took a Caribbean History class.  It was interesting to learn about, but I'm agnostic so I thought it was pretty crazy.

I respect people who practice it as I try to respect all cultures and religions, but it seemed pretty ridiculous to me at least.

I don't practice Santeria, I ain't got no crystal ball...
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom