Seriously...how often do you cry?

I haven't done that in months. The last time I cried was when most of my friends graduated from college. It was the last time I saw most of them.

Just wondering...today was the first time i cried in a while...and it was over the only person in the world i felt i could trust 110%...violating that trust. When I built my bridge and got over it...I was just trying to remember the last time I in fact even shed a tear. btw...no it wasn't over a guy
eyes.gif
I know my breed is known to be very emo but now that i think about it the only times ive cried are during times of death.

I can't remember the last time I cried. I guess I just don't react that way anymore, but there have been a couple times I felt like crying.

All the time. I cry when try do those home makeover shows on ABC. If someone crys cuz they made it to the next round on AI. I cant stand to see other people cry.
laugh.gif

Yesterday.
About nothing.
I was just listening to some good music and was thinking man, this is good. Brilliant.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

All the time. I cry when try do those home makeover shows on ABC. If someone crys cuz they made it to the next round on AI. I cant stand to see other people cry.
laugh.gif

Man up Sheena
smh.gif

I'm still not over my dads death so I shed a tear for him all the time and will until I'm gone cause he was everything to me.

maybe 10 years ago? I'm an emotionless bastard and it affects my relationships with other people. I can't help it.

i dropped a couple when my dog died a few yrs ago
besides that...its been a while

laugh.gif
@ OGbobbyjohnson.That one will definitely go over some heads.
As far as crying..........it's pretty rare for me these days.

Not to be sexist.....But you're not unusual....You're a Woman and Women cry all the time. Most guys only cry when its something super serious.

I have 4 kids and when there is anything father-child related it gets me watering...if anyone is around I try and not do it.

But if no one is around, I let it go.

It ain't boo-hooing, but I do let the emotion out.

This weekend I took my 7yo son and 5yo daughter to HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON...lots of father-son stuff. It got me.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Cry? What is this? I'm a man.

I'm on a horse.

roll.gif
, after reading that the lil old spice whistle jingle started playing in my head

Last time I cried was like.... when I was 11 for PS2
laugh.gif

PArents wouldn't get it for me, and I wanted it so bad!

Back
Top Bottom