sex the cure for everything? FTW!

if your sick does smashinggg make u feel better? get all those nasty toxens out of your body!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Shut up.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at all these comments

I'm not gonna lie though aint nothing like having a girl over when your sick to take care of you and drop a lil knowledge to make you feel better
laugh.gif

She's a female.

...Most of the time females are scared away by many beasts, this time...it may be cruelty.
laugh.gif

i think eating well, exercising, and staying away from hazardous things are better than sex. i haven't had sex since forever and i feel fine physically.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i think eating well, exercising, and staying away from hazardous things are better than sex. i haven't had sex since forever and i feel fine physically.
not me.. i have the urge to beat my meat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
only the strong minded can withstand temptation.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
only the strong minded can withstand temptation.
its even tempting when they show sex scenes on tv
tired.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

ive been on a dry spell for about 2 months
frown.gif

its even tempting when they show sex scenes on tv
tired.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

ive been on a dry spell for about 2 months
frown.gif
find a hobby, get out the house, do somethin besides having the finger on the trigger
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom