Shaq responds to flopping allegations, plus goes IN on Dwight, Van Gundy, Patrick Ewing! LMAO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Unreal

honestly, the whole thing with kobe... its looking more and more like it was shaq that was just talking out of his #!$... c'mon, its a matter of timebefore he starts bashing NASH, AMARE, KERR, PORTER, ZODOGG when he leaves Phoenix. I love you shaq but c'mon, stop talking bad about any team that dumpsyou.

Stan was out of line though..you don't just call out a player that flops when there are dozens of floppers in the NBA. I don't care about their pastand what he thought Shaq believed in...you just don't call out a player like that. You're not his coach anymore, let his current coach deal with it ifit's such a big problem.

Shaq's comments though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't get in a war of words with Shaquille O'Neal. He's undefeated in verbal warfare.
SO TRUE!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@Shaq going at Ewing every chance he gets
laugh.gif
I Love It!

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I Love It!
Yeah I thought Pat was his hero.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that i know of
laugh.gif
Shaq goes at any big man he went up agaisnt anychance he gets. And he always uses Pat not having any rings agaisnt him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I Love It!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that i know of
laugh.gif
Shaq goes at any big man he went up agaisnt any chance he gets. And he always uses Pat not having any rings agaisnt him
laugh.gif
he said that when he was a rookie, he tried to approach Ewing after a game and Pat just blew him off. ever since then, he hasn't liked him.

I mean, I love Shaq and all but like someone else said, he needs to calm down. He really is too old for all of this and I think the only person its hurting ishim. He's burning bridges left and right. Lmao, someones going to Suge Knight him in a minute...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I Love It!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that i know of
laugh.gif
Shaq goes at any big man he went up agaisnt any chance he gets. And he always uses Pat not having any rings agaisnt him
laugh.gif
he said that when he was a rookie, he tried to approach Ewing after a game and Pat just blew him off. ever since then, he hasn't liked him.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Never heard that.

But since thats the case, #$!# Ewing and im glad Shaq slanders that ({}) every chance he gets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"Stan Van Gundy reminds me of a broke navigational system. He knows everything about everything but ain't never been nowhere. Think about that. If I'm right here and I type in the address of where you're going, I know where it's at but I'm not going there."
roll.gif

Straight F'N ether...
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree with the other 2. No need to include his brother and Ewing. It's not that serious.

laugh.gif
Ether

The only bigman that's never been dissed by Shaq is The Dream. But that's coz Dream showed shaq what's up back in '95.

The comments though
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... while I was reading that I could hear Shaq actually saying that. The whole navigational system...
eek.gif

Once Shaq is done he needs to be up in the studio with Charles, Kenny, and Ernie.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"Stan Van Gundy reminds me of a broke navigational system. He knows everything about everything but ain't never been nowhere. Think about that. If I'm right here and I type in the address of where you're going, I know where it's at but I'm not going there."
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

laugh.gif
... while I was reading that I could hear Shaq actually saying that. The whole navigational system...
eek.gif

Once Shaq is done he needs to be up in the studio with Charles, Kenny, and Ernie.

Truth. This thing is going to be hilarious. I wanna see this thing unfold.

The last couple of years made me forget what it is like to have the Diesel around. I'm feeling this.

Do they play again this year?

eek.gif
I knew Shaq was going to respond to what Van Gundy said, but I did not expect him to go this hard...

This is why Shaq has been and will always be one of my favorite players ever......dude's a g when it comes to stories like these.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As funny as Shaqs comments may be, he's completely out of line. Why knock Dwight Howard? Shaq just sounds bitter, trying to grasp hold of the dominant bigman title as long as he can. Although SVG took a swipe at him, it's true isn't it? Who would have thought that SHAQ of all people, 7'2 325lbs andhas been a critic of other players flopping, would himself flop. The shots at JVG and Ewing came from left field.

Back
Top Bottom