|||--- Shaq Responds to LEBRON! "Take that LeBron" Shaq bowls over Suns teammates! (VIDEO) ---|||

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i got a feeling david stern is going to put an end to this though
smh.gif
nerd.gif
No kidding. There will soon be a rule banning group-choreographed pre-game routines lmao.

Anyways, Tucker wobbling. Awesome! Those are the best strikes.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i got a feeling david stern is going to put an end to this though
smh.gif
nerd.gif
No kidding. There will soon be a rule banning group-choreographed pre-game routines lmao.

Anyways, Tucker wobbling. Awesome! Those are the best strikes.

reminds me of when they banned baron and jack from doing their whole frisking routine during the 07 playoffs
smh.gif

remember when reggie miller and i forgot who.. had their pregame ritual dance? it involved the moon walk

watch one of those suns fall back and snap a wrist all while trying to look cute. that would be fitting. photo routine > bowling

Stern gonna stop them from doing it. He wants these players to act like robots. These guys have great personalities. Why block it? His perfect world would beevery player acted like Tim Duncan.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Stern gonna stop them from doing it. He wants these players to act like robots. These guys have great personalities. Why block it? His perfect world would be every player acted like Tim Duncan.

but they still would not have 4 rings
grin.gif

roll.gif
at both Shaq and Lebron

I saw LBJ doing that the other day made me
roll.gif

I love how LBJ, Mo, and the rest of the Cavs do all that stuff to entertain the crowd, and the Suns pre-game stuff is
pimp.gif

I don't mind it, I prefer it.
pimp.gif
Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom