Shawne "Roids Out" Merriman strikes again!

KB8, we can both agree English is gonna do well in that system. As a whole the defensive unit will be a lot better this year.

Phil Rivers
pimp.gif

No doubt in my mind English is going to shine in the system. How all of this transpires, it may be the start of Merriman out the door. If that's the case,then good riddance. I'll respect his talent, roids or not, but I'm tired of dude.

Phillip Rivers is going to be an absolute animal this season.

exactly..i didn't know whether to
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ putting hands on a female...or actually havin a relationship w/ this broad.
I'm
smh.gif
@both.

YO! Me and my cousin have been talking about this for the past few weeks: overall, most professional athletes (NFL mainly) are corny as hell.

My take is that these dudes are so dedicated to their craft/sport, that their social development is just ******edly lacking compared to the general population.Some of these cats get pacified rather than nurtured thus their personalities and judgment suffer.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Me and my cousin have been talking about this for the past few weeks: overall, most professional athletes (NFL mainly) are corny as hell.

My take is that these dudes are so dedicated to their craft/sport, that their social development is just ******edly lacking compared to the general population. Some of these cats get pacified rather than nurtured thus their personalities and judgment suffer.

DF!!!

Word to Lance Stepenson. Or basically any ball player who has ever came from NYC. SMFH.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

My take is that these dudes are so dedicated to their craft/sport, that their social development is just ******edly lacking compared to the general population. Some of these cats get pacified rather than nurtured thus their personalities and judgment suffer.

DF!!!

Word to Lance Stepenson. Or basically any ball player who has ever came from NYC. SMFH.
+ Steve Logan. The Bearcats keepin' it classy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
there's a reason why he's so "intense."
laugh.gif
Trust me I know, DJs. Can't deny that Merriman plays hard and with passion unlike LT at times. Steroids or not, can you take away that he's a great football player?? He's right up there with Ware...
indifferent.gif
.. that CB BOW TIE PIC
roll.gif

DF!!!
Ant...you know what it is??? The laws/rules that the "common" man has to follow don't apply to many athletes. Or so they think. They have been catered to their whole lives, and along the way common sense, morals, ethics, etc have been lost. Now, throw in insane amounts of money, andyou get a "God" complex w. some of these cats. Social norms are not in the realm of reality for a lot of these dudes. "Making it rain" isnot normal. Putting your hands on anyone JUST because there is a disagreement, is not normal. It goes on and on....none of this stuff is surprising anymore. These dudes are some fools, and the last thing I'll do is feel sorry for any of them because of pity...

To add on to this previous update from TMZ.com:

UPDATE -- A lawyer for Merriman denied all charges and says Tila was "extremely inebriated" and that Merriman tried to stop her from leaving the home because he didn't feel it was safe for her to do so.

...is something that may very well support Merriman's lawyer's claim SignOnSanDiego.com:
Jan Caldwell, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Department, said there were several other people at the home at the time of the alleged assault and investigators have questioned them.
"She was not seriously hurt," Caldwell said. "She was able to talk. She was able to walk. She was mobile. She did not have any serious injuries that our deputies saw."

Caldwell said the couple had been at a nightclub earlier in the evening and Tequila was intoxicated when deputies arrived. Caldwell did not know if Merriman had been drinking.

Nik Richie [aka the guy that reported the Ben Baller/Sasha Singleton supposed cheating situation] had this to say:
Tila Tequilea is making up stats. All Shawn did was try to help her... anything for attention. Another Dream Killer.about 1 hour ago from mobile web

We could all clown Merriman all we want [which has become the norm on NT], but if it does indeed come out that he was trying to prevent her from driving drunk,he did something commendable and got done dirty for it.

Nonetheless, it's no excuse for Merriman to be dating someone whose "sacked" total totally blows away his own career total of QB sacks.

All signs point to Tila just looking for some attention, I mean this chick starves for it. (Myspace, Ustream, etc.) I'm willing to give Merriman thebenefit of a doubt on this one, I mean, he missed all last season and he can't be that stupid to mess up like this with the season being 1 week away, canhe?

i love shawne, but then again im from san diego. i kid you not, my friend said about a year ago shawne straight up told kendra that he'd wrap his junkaround her neck and choke her
roll.gif
how ironic..

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

UPDATE -- A lawyer for Merriman denied all charges and says Tila was "extremely inebriated" and that Merriman tried to stop her from leaving the home because he didn't feel it was safe for her to do so.

...is something that may very well support Merriman's lawyer's claim SignOnSanDiego.com:
Jan Caldwell, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Department, said there were several other people at the home at the time of the alleged assault and investigators have questioned them.
"She was not seriously hurt," Caldwell said. "She was able to talk. She was able to walk. She was mobile. She did not have any serious injuries that our deputies saw."

Caldwell said the couple had been at a nightclub earlier in the evening and Tequila was intoxicated when deputies arrived. Caldwell did not know if Merriman had been drinking.

Nik Richie [aka the guy that reported the Ben Baller/Sasha Singleton supposed cheating situation] had this to say:
Tila Tequilea is making up stats. All Shawn did was try to help her... anything for attention. Another Dream Killer.about 1 hour ago from mobile web

We could all clown Merriman all we want [which has become the norm on NT], but if it does indeed come out that he was trying to prevent her from driving drunk, he did something commendable and got done dirty for it.

Nonetheless, it's no excuse for Merriman to be dating someone whose "sacked" total totally blows away his own career total of QB sacks.

I was just about to post this info for all you internet gossipers. After Steve Foley got shot in the same neighborhood, on the same week a few years back
this would be unbelievable. If only it was true kids. Keep hating the Chargers, it's ok because they will probably beat your team this year anyway. No 90
pound TV chick is gonna stop this train from rolling.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

We could all clown Merriman all we want [which has become the norm on NT], but if it does indeed come out that he was trying to prevent her from driving drunk, he did something commendable and got done dirty for it.

I was just about to post this info for all you internet gossipers. After Steve Foley got shot in the same neighborhood, on the same week a few years back
this would be unbelievable. If only it was true kids. Keep hating the Chargers, it's ok because they will probably beat your team this year anyway. No 90
pound TV chick is gonna stop this train from rolling.
laugh.gif
you're acting like the Chargers weren't .500 last year....on top of it all, you have the luxury of playing in arguably the worstdivision in football...

This seems like the beginning of the end of Merriman in SD....I was reading on ESPN, that AJ Smith is fed up w. Merriman's penchant for nightlife etc....hemay come out of this unscathed, but he's stupid for putting himself in this situation to begin with. No matter if he's found not guilty.

i knew she was going to get the first words in on twitter....
can't drink of don't drink??? she probably would be mad if she found out that shawne merriman was a trending topic and she wasn't after news broke.
laugh.gif

I have just gotten back home safely to Los Angeles. Thank you for all of your love and prayers, and I appreciate everyone's support....about 1 hour ago from web

I am allergic to alcohol. It has been publicly known for years. That is how I got the name Tila "Tequila" cuz the irony. I cant drink.15 minutes ago from web

I put all of my love and faith in God......9 minutes ago from web

I am only 93 pounds and 4'ft 11......4 minutes ago from web

Back
Top Bottom