Shawne "Roids Out" Merriman strikes again!

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I am only 93 pounds and 4'ft 11......4 minutes ago from web
Why she had to throw that it there for?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If you ask me, it makes her story even less believable, now that other details have come out. If a guy that weighs roughly 3X as much as her puthands on her like she said, what are the chances that she wouldn't have a mark on her? Merriman may be an idiot for a lot of reasons, but I think theevidence is weighing in his favor on this one. (BTW, I am not commenting on him getting into the situation in the first place).

Originally Posted by RawSheed

With all the wool around SD, this dude has to shack up w. some skeez???
laugh.gif
exactly..i didn't know whether to
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ putting hands on a female...or actually havin a relationship w/ this broad.

I
smh.gif
@ the latter of the two options
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

she lying
This and she's sending subliminals via Twitter:
If a person was frantically trying 2 leave a place, Y do u think they were trying 2 leave? What action could 1 do to force them stay? hmm...8 minutes ago from web

Steroid use makes people act aggressive....known fact.
I haven't release an official statement on what happened yet because I didn't lie, so no need to release 3 statements to "cover" myself....
laugh.gif
Dumb broad. She didn't release a statement becauseshe just sobered up.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by RawSheed

With all the wool around SD, this dude has to shack up w. some skeez???
laugh.gif
exactly..i didn't know whether to
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ putting hands on a female...or actually havin a relationship w/ this broad.
I
smh.gif
@ the latter of the two options
laugh.gif

I think trying to wife up Tila Tequila is a serious enough offense that Goodell needs to suspend him for the MNF opener.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I think trying to wife up Tila Tequila is a serious enough offense that Goodell needs to suspend him for the MNF opener.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

she lying
If a person was frantically trying 2 leave a place, Y do u think they were trying 2 leave? What action could 1 do to force them stay? hmm...8 minutes ago from web
Steroid use makes people act aggressive....known fact.
I haven't release an official statement on what happened yet because I didn't lie, so no need to release 3 statements to "cover" myself....
laugh.gif
Dumb broad. She didn't release a statement because she just sobered up.

sayin $%$* like that will get her slapped up

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

CasperJr wrote:

she lying

If a person was frantically trying 2 leave a place, Y do u think they were trying 2 leave? What action
could 1 do to force them stay? hmm...8 minutes ago from web

laugh.gif
Dumb broad. She didn't release a statement because
she just sobered up.

someone confirm this for me, but is she saying he was trying to force himself on/in her?

The lawyer representing the woman accusing Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman of battery and false imprisonment indicated Sunday that Tila Tequila Nguyenwould not be commenting on the incident that resulted in the pursuit of charges against him.

"Due to the serious nature of this matter, and out of respect for all domestic violence victims and defendants, Ms. Nguyen and her representativeswill not be publicly addressing thefacts and circumstances of the incident," New York-based attorney Scott E. Leemon told Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune.

Apparently, there's been a change of plans.

On her Twitter page, which as of Sunday night was blocked from public viewing, Nguyen promises that she will address the situation on Tuesday.

In a tweet posted not long ago, she describes Tuesday as "judgment day."

"I haven't release an official statement on what happened yet because I didn't lie, sono need to release 3 statements to 'cover' myself," she said in a backhanded slap at Merriman's contention that he prevented her fromleaving his house because she was intoxicated.

"Just wait til thewhole story comes out," she said. "I am letting them talk and bash me all they want. I dont care. I know the truth. [A]nd it willcome."

Nguyen also hints that she was restrained because of something she had seen: "There is onlyone reason why I was running for my life.....why was I stopped? Hmmm....maybe the truth didnt wantto leave the house."

So what's the truth that didn't want to leave the house? It's unknown at this point.

That said, she devotes several of her Monday night tweets to the issue of steroids, a substancefor which Merriman tested positive in 2006. So it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to put two and two together on this one, and to at least wonder whethershe's going to claim that she came across a stash of nandrolene.

But that's all speculation. Nguyen says that she'll comment on Tuesday. Regardless of whether what she says is legit, she's done a good job ofbuilding suspense.

UPDATE: Nguyen has now given the case a People's Court-style name . . . "BlueBalls VS Blue Neck."

tila is WAY overrated, but she rolls with some fine women and they all probably go the group thing. id be down with that

tila is whack, i still remember seeing her at car shows when she was still just tila nguyen
she is built like a little boy, how someone finds that alien attractive, i dont know

There's an article on 10news.com saying sources say that it was more Tila Tequila jealous that he was gonna smash two broads and he asked her to join
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

There's an article on 10news.com saying sources say that it was more Tila Tequila jealous that he was gonna smash two broads and he asked her to join
laugh.gif
that's consistent with how she's acting on twitter. sounds like she's hurt now.....tweeting #chargersuck. pullin for the raiders now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
that's consistent with how she's acting on twitter. sounds like she's hurt now.....tweeting #chargersuck. pullin for the raiders now.
laugh.gif

No joke, between 6 and 7am ET, I could have sworn she tweeted a novel in 100 separate tweets.

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

tila is whack, i still remember seeing her at car shows when she was still just tila nguyen
she is built like a little boy, how someone finds that alien attractive, i dont know

im not really a fan myself but you are blatantly lying.

2zgzp91.jpg

Case has been Dismissed.

Dumanis decided not to charge Merriman after her office spent three days reviewing reports from the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.
"After a thorough review of the investigation into the Sept. 6, 2009, incident at the Poway home of Shawne Merriman, our office has determined there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any crime was committed," Dumanis said in a statement. "This case is now closed. No further comment will be made."

Back
Top Bottom