SHAWTY LO HAS DIED

Yea that beef had the whole city divided between TIP and lo. It had always been rumblings that TI wasn't from bankhead but then you had well respected bankhead dude like LO saying it so it gave it validity. I think LO just really wanted him to pay homage when he mentioned bankhead tho

It took TI dropping what's up what happening doing the LO running man dance in Bowen homes to get him off his neck

TI went to Riverdale high school & that's in Clay Co. Same school Ciara went too. He did run with some dudes even back in high school. But his folks from Bankhead.

Last edited:
Wasn't him and tip neighbors tho? I remember tip being in the pilot for his show.

Easily I approach
the microphone yeah the kid's no joke
tell yo ho to get off of my ****
hypnotize by this **** that I spit yeah
slow flow new flavor in ya ear
I used to swear man talk was cheap
now I'm getting 20 thousand fee
dammmmn 20 thousand to speak?
17 5 if you want a ki, get a 10 pack 17 a piece
I'm the man round here capiche
call me big bird like Sesame Street :pimp: :pimp:

Going to play Units in the City today, got to skip Feels Good to be Here tho :frown:

TI went to Riverdale high school & that's in Clay Co. Same school Ciara went too. He did run with some dudes even back in high school. But his folks from Bankhead.

We used to die laughing seeing his pic in the collection of yearbooks in the library. We always knew he was from around our way but when Lo busted his *** out Tip wanted to start shouting out "Riverdale!" And "I see ya Brooks Crossing!!" :rofl:

Lo had the city divided. You were either with T.I./Jeezy or Lo/Gucci. Gucci calling TI deer meat :lol:

Was listening to "feels good to be here" last night with my boys geeked up, reminiscing :smh: Lo's funeral is about to shut the city down, my goodness. RIP again Los, man this doesn't feel real...

Easily I approach
the microphone yeah the kid's no joke
tell yo ho to get off of my ****
hypnotize by this **** that I spit yeah
slow flow new flavor in ya ear
I used to swear man talk was cheap
now I'm getting 20 thousand fee
dammmmn 20 thousand to speak?
17 5 if you want a ki, get a 10 pack 17 a piece
I'm the man round here capiche
call me big bird like Sesame Street :pimp: :pimp:

Going to play Units in the City today, got to skip Feels Good to be Here tho :frown:

Fam I was pretty much crying listening to that **** last night. The memories of running around during the summer time listening to that exact song 9 years ago, the alcohol and weed and then the fact that Lo passed. It was too much, especially his little girl with the "I love you daddy" in the intro :smh: man

Nah the rappers serve as the "plug" for the feds. They get paid to promote a risqué lifestyle to the impressionable youth with no guidance, who in turn mimic their behavior and the feds keep eating.
Lo really was the plug tho , he one of the few that was really bout it before rap ...he funded his and the whole D4L music with his trap money and business ventures he set up around it

Crazy how LO put the pressure on tip at the time.

The energy and anticipation in the club when Lo said: "***** say he from the Westside,.........Well got damn, it must be TWO SIDES" .....was amazing. Sht was simple, but effective.

LO really put pressure on tip as just a street dude with his first mixtape. Lo was like the underdog, TIP was like the start you couldn't touch or see. Lo was for the people.

That was a really great time to be in Atlanta man.....

Funniest memory of SL was when him and TI were going at each other. This dude walked around BankHead and was asking folks, "Aye, anybody seen TI." Folks were like, NOPE. lol

Essentially the ATL version of calling someone a Maryland dude.

Rip man
Or saying somebody from Baltimore county not city :lol:

Last edited:
We used to die laughing seeing his pic in the collection of yearbooks in the library. We always knew he was from around our way but when Lo busted his *** out Tip wanted to start shouting out "Riverdale!" And "I see ya Brooks Crossing!!" :rofl:

Lo had the city divided. You were either with T.I./Jeezy or Lo/Gucci. Gucci calling TI deer meat :lol:

Was listening to "feels good to be here" last night with my boys geeked up, reminiscing :smh: Lo's funeral is about to shut the city down, my goodness. RIP again Los, man this doesn't feel real...

I used to mess with these 2 chicks that lived in Brooks Crossing. I stayed in Park Ridge well Heritage North so it was walking distance.

I used to mess with these 2 chicks that lived in Brooks Crossing. I stayed in Park Ridge well Heritage North so it was walking distance.

Same here I was bustin down this chick in High School that stayed there. I stayed in Coventry and Highlands so I would cut through Bridlewood and walk over to Brooks Crossing. My weed man just moved from there. It's gotten bad in those complexes too over the past few years. Somebody gets murdered back there at least once every 2 weeks

Same here I was bustin down this chick in High School that stayed there. I stayed in Coventry and Highlands so I would cut through Bridlewood and walk over to Brooks Crossing. My weed man just moved from there. It's gotten bad in those complexes too over the past few years. Somebody gets murdered back there at least once every 2 weeks

Damn didn't know it was that bad over there. I don't really go off Flint River anymore since moving to Henry. But those used to be the days man.

Since wegot so many aliens in here can yall clear something up.

TI never claimed Bowem Homes just Bankhead, was he wrong?

Isnt Bankhead a neighborhood and road?

Crazy how LO put the pressure on tip at the time.

The energy and anticipation in the club when Lo said: "***** say he from the Westside,.........Well got damn, it must be TWO SIDES" .....was amazing. Sht was simple, but effective.

LO really put pressure on tip as just a street dude with his first mixtape. Lo was like the underdog, TIP was like the start you couldn't touch or see. Lo was for the people.

That was a really great time to be in Atlanta man.....

So 2 sides was a shot at T.I.? Always wonder who Mike was talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom