SHAWTY LO HAS DIED

Since wegot so many aliens in here can yall clear something up.

TI never claimed Bowem Homes just Bankhead, was he wrong?

Isnt Bankhead a neighborhood and road?

Bankhead is both street and neighborhood. Yeah TI just claimed Bankhead because his fam lived over there & Im sure he did dirt over there. But Lo was saying like everyone knew that Tip went & lived in Riverdale parts of his life which I think he denied at first.

Last edited:
Bowen Homes was a neighborhood.  Hollywood Rd. is a neighborhood.  Bankhead Hwy was a street that stretched from where Techwood(west ATL) used to be to cobb county.  TI's people where from Bankhead Courts which all so ****** with LO.  That's why that beef never went any further then the mic, and didn't no one really want it with LO anyway.  The whole backside of Bowen Homes belong to him exclusively, and he served weight to surrounding ******.  LO has been one of the biggest on the westside since the 90's.  Coming throu in verts ready to go, GS things, Excursion's, dirt bikes, quads, etc.  He even supplied whips for ****** videos.  Been getting it since way back when.

Crazy how LO put the pressure on tip at the time.

The energy and anticipation in the club when Lo said: "***** say he from the Westside,.........Well got damn, it must be TWO SIDES" .....was amazing. Sht was simple, but effective.

LO really put pressure on tip as just a street dude with his first mixtape. Lo was like the underdog, TIP was like the start you couldn't touch or see. Lo was for the people.

That was a really great time to be in Atlanta man.....

Two things ATL had that I would love to have felt the energy, this and No mo play in GA.

Two things ATL had that I would love to have felt the energy, this and No mo play in GA.

No Mo play in GA
Ain't gon let up
Dey know
First Day out
Vette pass by
I smoke kush
Swag Surfin
Dump that **** Up in that h0

Those are just a few of the numerous ATL songs where the energy becomes crazy! To this day.

Last edited:
Word I wish I could have experienced atl when ain't gon let up dropped

Last edited:
No Mo play in GA
Ain't gon let up
Dey know
First Day out
Vette pass by
I smoke kush
Swag Surfin

Those are just a few of the numerous ATL songs where the energy becomes crazy! To this day.

U cant forget Baby D: Eastside vs Westside
And Lil Jon Who U Wit

Also can't forget
Knicks if you buck by Crime Mob
Head Bussa by Lil Scrappy
Get on my level by Trillville
We Ready by Archie Eversole (don't know what happened to this cat)

It blew my mind finding out dude was only in his early 30s a while ago

Last edited:
Y'all taking me back mane....:smokin

The REAL ATLANTA >>>>>

People love to talk slick about the A....but it's one of the best places I've lived. People that are actually from ATL are cool as sht.

The transplants be geekin though :lol:

The REAL ATLANTA >>>>>

People love to talk slick about the A....but it's one of the best places I've lived. People that are actually from ATL are cool as sht.

The transplants be geekin though :lol:

Wavy u went to high school or college here?

Last edited:

Was that his latest gf in this video? Something about her...I'm digging her. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

They dropped a new album in son's name titled Rico. I'm checking it out now.
oddly, units in the city has been removed from tidal and even more surprising, amazon music. especially considering I paid for the album. It's supposed to always be available for download to me. I may have to contact amazon.

No Mo play in GA
Ain't gon let up
Dey know
First Day out
Vette pass by
I smoke kush
Swag Surfin

U cant forget Baby D: Eastside vs Westside
And Lil Jon Who U Wit

Also can't forget
Knicks if you buck by Crime Mob
Head Bussa by Lil Scrappy
Get on my level by Trillville
We Ready by Archie Eversole (don't know what happened to this cat)

The REAL ATLANTA >>>>>

People love to talk slick about the A....but it's one of the best places I've lived.

Hitman put that diss track out bout Troy

Throw It Up
ATL H0e
Vice Versa
B.O.B.
Yeah (killer mike's)
Neva Scared
Bia Bia
Kryptonite
Presidential
U Wayy
Damn (Youngbloodz)
D.S.G.B.

The Experience by Goodie Mob

Cee-Lo can do no wrong as long as this track exists
I was just bumping Still Standing album 2 weeks ago. :smokin
Love that song. It's short and straight to the punch, perfect length, but still wish it was longer. And the beat. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom