Shooting Blanks

I can't believe this question is being asked.

I'm with the others that say adopt. No need to bring in unnecessary third parties into something like this.

I can't believe this question is being asked.

I'm with the others that say adopt. No need to bring in unnecessary third parties into something like this.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Let's just say if your "best buddy" seriously offers to bang your wife, then he really isn't your "best buddy"
There's the hidden gem. It aint the fact of the idea, it's the fact that dude offered. What part of the game is that and that and what part of the game is this thread OP?

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Let's just say if your "best buddy" seriously offers to bang your wife, then he really isn't your "best buddy"
There's the hidden gem. It aint the fact of the idea, it's the fact that dude offered. What part of the game is that and that and what part of the game is this thread OP?

Originally Posted by diew its james

if he doesn't impregnate her on the first try does he get to smash again? what if he's shooting blanks too but never told you...
eek.gif
roll.gif

Those of you saying that the kid wouldn't be his, then opting for adoption is hypocritical. If the kid aint his with his boy's seeds then it wouldn't be with a adoption either.

For me, if you raise the kid, he is yours.

I'd opt for adoption, ain't no one seeding my chick.

if he doesn't impregnate her on the first try does he get to smash again? what if he's shooting blanks too but never told you...
eek.gif
roll.gif

Those of you saying that the kid wouldn't be his, then opting for adoption is hypocritical. If the kid aint his with his boy's seeds then it wouldn't be with a adoption either.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm at work in tears right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm at work in tears right now.

did you fall for this?

"yo, i found out you smashing my girl."

"oh, umm, remember you said once you were having trouble having kids? i just figured i'd offer my help."

"oh, that's cool, thanks. carry on."

did you fall for this?

"yo, i found out you smashing my girl."

"oh, umm, remember you said once you were having trouble having kids? i just figured i'd offer my help."

"oh, that's cool, thanks. carry on."

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

eek.gif
roll.gif

its not hypocritical...she's have your best friends son/daughter...he could probably sue for some type of  parental rights if he wanted to...way to much potential to get messy

Back
Top Bottom