Shooting Blanks

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by diew its james

if he doesn't impregnate her on the first try does he get to smash again? what if he's shooting blanks too but never told you...
eek.gif
roll.gif

Those of you saying that the kid wouldn't be his, then opting for adoption is hypocritical. If the kid aint his with his boy's seeds then it wouldn't be with a adoption either.

For me, if you raise the kid, he is yours.

I'd opt for adoption, ain't no one seeding my chick.

its not hypocritical...she's have your best friends son/daughter...he could probably sue for some type of  parental rights if he wanted to...way to much potential to get messy

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

if you're stupid enough to let someone else put the beats on your girl, why not let your brother/1st cousin/dad hit?  
that way the child has at least a 1% chance of looking like you.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is too much.  This, makes the most sense to me, technically
laugh.gif
.  Everything would be mad awkward on Christmas/ Thanksgiving.

Seriously though, I'd probably just adopt, or have some surgery where they would be able to pull my seed out.  No way in hell am I letting another man pipe wifey to "help" out
roll.gif
roll.gif
..I mean, you gonna be in the room to observe??  Making sure it all got in there?? Lol.. I'm done.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

if you're stupid enough to let someone else put the beats on your girl, why not let your brother/1st cousin/dad hit?  
that way the child has at least a 1% chance of looking like you.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is too much.  This, makes the most sense to me, technically
laugh.gif
.  Everything would be mad awkward on Christmas/ Thanksgiving.

Seriously though, I'd probably just adopt, or have some surgery where they would be able to pull my seed out.  No way in hell am I letting another man pipe wifey to "help" out
roll.gif
roll.gif
..I mean, you gonna be in the room to observe??  Making sure it all got in there?? Lol.. I'm done.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its not hypocritical...she's have your best friends son/daughter...he could probably sue for some type of  parental rights if he wanted to...way to much potential to get messy

Losing Isiah...

This definitely still happens with traditional adoptions so those cases are still one in the same, although your boy just knows where you at and the lady who gives up her baby has to look you up. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Losing Isiah...

This definitely still happens with traditional adoptions so those cases are still one in the same, although your boy just knows where you at and the lady who gives up her baby has to look you up. 

Back
Top Bottom