Shooting reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.....Another one :{

mean.gif
 disgusting

R.I.P. to all the lives lost 

When you're desensitized to the **** they post, yeah it can't be chicken noodle soup for the soul now can it

Maybe.

You probably had your first day in /b/ and nobody worth a damn browses /b/ because it's full of ****. Yea it's fun when you're feeling edgy and wanna see edgy posts, but it's not something you do everyday.

You wouldn't use the urinal full of piss if there are different ones available, now would you?

All I'm saying is, 4chan has other boards that don't dwell on "seeing things that can't be unseen."

Sad, man :smh: Even more sad is that nothing will change, the rest of America will carry on, and in a matter of months we'll see another mass shooting happen. Viscous cycle that never ends.

SMH @ the media swarming the girl who first tweeted that there was an active shooter. Vultures man
mean.gif

Bingo.  It doesn't have to be one or the other.  Investing money into mental health issues is not going to keep these type of situations from happening, but down the road when we are all dead and gone I'm sure it can and will have some impact on preventing these situations.  The 'quick fix' is gun control/gun laws.  A healthy mix of the two would be ideal. 

To the mental health point:  If every killer had mental health issues, why do we have so many prisons?  Why are dudes getting 30-life instead of being put into mental health facilities.  Having mental health problems and being evil are not one in the same imo.
I think the government needs to look at Switzerland. It's the only country that can really be compared to the US in terms of guns per capita. They have loads of guns too but little to no mass shootings or anything.
A deep look into hiw Switzerland manages that would be very beneficial I think.
There's also the problem of the gun culture in the US. Many people feel they need a gun and changing the laws would probably create a massive outrage despite all the shootings.
All I know is that I live in a country with very strict gun laws and I don't feel the need to own a gun or worry about someone using a gun on me. We had a shooting spree in 2006 in Antwerp and the government changed the gun laws 3 weeks after the incident to be much more strict. It wasn't a small change either, it was very drastic.

Last edited:
America is more concerned about the war on terror, instead of domestic terrorist that kill more innocent Americans than foreign terrorist ever have. 

RIP to victims. Condolences to the friends and family of the victims.

Maybe.

You probably had your first day in /b/ and nobody worth a damn browses /b/ because it's full of ****. Yea it's fun when you're feeling edgy and wanna see edgy posts, but it's not something you do everyday.

You wouldn't use the urinal full of piss if there are different ones available, now would you?

All I'm saying is, 4chan has other boards that don't dwell on "seeing things that can't be unseen."

Thank your for knowing about my life more than I do

SMH @ the media swarming the girl who first tweeted that there was an active shooter. Vultures man
mean.gif
I bet that so many of the people who will be complaining about this are the same people who are glued to their TV screens and phones, looking for the most exclusive story closest to the people who were present at the scene.

Nothing can be done. People's minds are morphing, have morphed into robotic sociopaths. Enjoy life, live be happy...

SMH @ the media swarming the girl who first tweeted that there was an active shooter. Vultures man :smh:

View media item 1732560

View media item 1732561

View media item 1732562

View media item 1732563

View media item 1732564

View media item 1732565
Ajbdfljkblkjf Ahh ohh Yuck

This is so disgusting. This feeling I can't describe as I read these tweets of thirsty producers begging this chick to follow her so they can DM her or call her. Desperate for some live coverage of a school shooting.

Ugh :x

this is why more people should pack.. cant be lacking.. if someone was armed they could have fired back at the "gunman".

Having a weapon doesn't mean citizens are going to act accordingly under pressure though. In a place where people could carry there was still no intervention by civilians with guns.

So this is just gonna keep happening? Like its become normal to have this happen a couple times a year?

Another gun free zone mass shooting. Gun free zones are easy targets and they continue to be targeted. Schools need armed guards, not gun free zones.
Or the government could make the gun laws more strict and invest a lot more in mental health.
The US is the only country where this happens constantly. When was the last time someone shot up a school in Switzerland? Nearly every household has at least one gun but mass shootings rarely ever happen there.

You forgot about the dudes in Norway who shot up a whole island, what about that one bud? Shooting people in their backs as they're trying to swim away.

^
People can't even park correctly in parking spots or signal when changing lanes. The thought of people with guns trying to play hero in bad situations would worry me.

SMH @ the media swarming the girl who first tweeted that there was an active shooter. Vultures man :smh:

View media item 1732560

View media item 1732561

View media item 1732562

View media item 1732563

View media item 1732564

View media item 1732565
Ajbdfljkblkjf Ahh ohh Yuck

This is so disgusting. This feeling I can't describe as I read these tweets of thirsty producers begging this chick to follow her so they can DM her or call her. Desperate for some live coverage of a school shooting.

Ugh :x

smh.

at least the last two asked if she was ok

^
People can't even park correctly in parking spots or signal when changing lanes. The thought of people with guns trying to play hero in bad situations would worry me.

You would rather people be sitting ducks just waiting for a madman to come end their life? If YOU or someone in YOUR family was in that school today, would you like them to have a handgun and the ability to save their life?

Another gun free zone mass shooting. Gun free zones are easy targets and they continue to be targeted. Schools need armed guards, not gun free zones.
Or the government could make the gun laws more strict and invest a lot more in mental health.
The US is the only country where this happens constantly. When was the last time someone shot up a school in Switzerland? Nearly every household has at least one gun but mass shootings rarely ever happen there.

You forgot about the dudes in Norway who shot up a whole island, what about that one bud? Shooting people in their backs as they're trying to swim away.

How many mass shooting incidents have they had since then?

I'm not saying countries with strict gun laws are completely safe from mass shootings, I'm just saying it happens so rarely that I can live my life without feeling the need to own a gun or worry about someone shooting me. You named one mass shooting in a European country and it was in 2011.

And for the record I mentioned Switzerland specifically because it's the only 1st world country that is comparable to the US in terms of gun ownership.

I can't think of any mass shootings in Switzerland, at least not recently. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom