Should African Americans start their own "4th of July" ?

Worry about more important things. Fix/remedy/help things that actually matter.

I cant worry about multiple things, and you decide what matters?

Exit-way-out-sign.jpg

the same people that tell us to "worry about what happens in your neighborhood over all else" are the same ones that freak out when we take a break from pledging to the flag. Hypocrisy is at an all time high in the US

You do understand this day is about a celebration of freedom right... freedoms we hadn't even begun to enjoy in the SLIGHTEST for another 100 yrs

I sense a bit of hyperbole but I agree.

But there has gotta be a better way then boycotting our countries freedom though.

I'm American.

We live in a divisive society. It will never not be that way. The minute it’s not is the minute we’re TRULY free. 95% of us don’t understand the concept of what actual freedom is.

We live in a divisive society. It will never not be that way. The minute it’s not is the minute we’re TRULY free. 95% of us don’t understand the concept of what actual freedom is.
Divisiveness is there to keep the status quo intact. All these Italians and Irish celebrating their newfound whiteness when not long ago they were looked down upon in American society.

Can’t just give up something your ancestors built with their blood, sweat, tears and lives. This country belongs to everyone. Lots of people helped and died making this place what it is today, can’t just hand it over to these angry racist folk. They’re mad? Get them angrier by making progress in your lives while standing firm in the soil they claim is theirs.

One of the best things you can do is to stop praying to their gods and then begin to venerate your own ancestors. Any god that is on the side of america, is no friend to you if you are Black and then living in the western hemisphere. Freedom spiritually begins a whole new path of understanding to what is being done when you celebrate the freedoms of others, above your very own.

*** backwards to not celebrate our country.

This is just as much my country as it is these white folk.

Why would you want to give them that?

So you gonna celebrate because of what white folks think? :lol: Man I don't give a damn about what those ppl think about me. I'm not running around acting all fake patriotic about a day where people who looked like me were enslaved. Silly as hell

Can’t just give up something your ancestors built with their blood, sweat, tears and lives. This country belongs to everyone. Lots of people helped and died making this place what it is today, can’t just hand it over to these angry racist folk. They’re mad? Get them angrier by making progress in your lives while standing firm in the soil they claim is theirs.
If you actually talk to the ancestors, you may find that they truly do not give a f!@$ about this country, but they do care deeply about you. They want you to be happy, never mind this mess that is called America, let alone the world. They see all, know all. They see the problem while on the other side, and cannot wait to be a part of the remedy.

If you actually talk to the ancestors, you may find that they truly do not give a f!@$ about this country, but they do care deeply about you. They want you to be happy, never mind this mess that is called America, let alone the world. They see all, know all. They see the problem while on the other side, and cannot wait to be a part of the remedy.

Definitely a comforting thought.

im team change everything or as much as you can
new money
new statues
new holidays
new education
new everything

**** their traditions
Evolution FTW.

Imagine where’d we be if people always clinged onto everything because of tradition and because that’s how things have “always” been.

Not everything should be cherished.

I am not against it but I think it should be replaced with a holiday of something
that was strived for then earned.

Typical response from someone who isn’t black in America.

Clown.

:lol:

I cant worry about multiple things, and you decide what matters?

Exit-way-out-sign.jpg

Thank you for being condescending and dictating to a group you don't belong to how they should feel, it's really appreciated.

Yeaaaaa, totally dictating Lol. Hey fellas I support the idea but just think there’s bigger fish to fry. But I guess every bit/step counts.

We should start our own EVERYTHING and stop looking for validation from white people.

Begging to be part of their academy awards

Begging to be a part of their bull**** system

Begging to be treated fairly

We were forced to come here and build this country

**** this country
Then why not leave? If America sucks that bad for you.....
Also it wasn’t just white men who were involved in slave trade. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom