Should I check this kid???

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I just wana know how the hell you flip an 8th

That's what I'm sayin
laugh.gif
First I asked for $40
and if he came through with his side of the deal then I would have given him $30 eights which is about $8.50 per gram..... its Cali fire btw street price $20 a gram

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by jdi23

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back. Soon as he said Naw dude I ain't paying you back. You shoulda slapped the hell out of him then like the *$#$ that he is. Then ran them pockets. Even if he only had 10 bucks on him that would have been 10 off the forty. Respect was never there now you must take it.

Not that serious for $40

he asked me for some cause I guess he needed some money. I really don't hook up the kids with weed but I thought dude seriously needed some money (I live in Cali so an 18yr old can consume and purchase with the paper work) . I guess he just smoked it thinking it was ok cause I have more. I wasn't about to cut that guy an oz cause I had never dealt with him and didn't know what he will do with it

It was the my Turbines that got me mad. 

Im about to go right now too......

smh

not to offend you OP but posting a thread on what you should do is weak.. man up and handle your business. if your not about that life. %%%@ of selling cause some one will check you quick, leaving you pissing your pants.. trust.. some one will catch you slipping, just like ol boy did taking your turbines leaving you with some dusty crabshoots. step your game up quick so u dont get labeled soft.. since you think you are running your cartel 
eyes.gif

How do you not put hands on him when he told you directly to your face that he wasn't paying you back. Soon as he said Naw dude I ain't paying you back. You shoulda slapped the hell out of him then like the *$#$ that he is. Then ran them pockets. Even if he only had 10 bucks on him that would have been 10 off the forty. Respect was never there now you must take it.

Not that serious for $40

he asked me for some cause I guess he needed some money. I really don't hook up the kids with weed but I thought dude seriously needed some money (I live in Cali so an 18yr old can consume and purchase with the paper work) . I guess he just smoked it thinking it was ok cause I have more. I wasn't about to cut that guy an oz cause I had never dealt with him and didn't know what he will do with it

smh

not to offend you OP but posting a thread on what you should do is weak.. man up and handle your business. if your not about that life. %%%@ of selling cause some one will check you quick, leaving you pissing your pants.. trust.. some one will catch you slipping, just like ol boy did taking your turbines leaving you with some dusty crabshoots. step your game up quick so u dont get labeled soft.. since you think you are running your cartel 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

Not that serious for $40

smh

eyes.gif

He fam though
reason why I asked...... you sound real tough tho. Thanks for the fed back NT

MODS DELETE THREAD IF INAPPROPRIATE.

Not that serious for $40

smh

eyes.gif

He fam though

That's what I'm sayin
laugh.gif
First I asked for $40
and if he came through with his side of the deal then I would have given him $30 eights which is about $8.50 per gram..... its Cali fire btw street price $20 a gram
Now you're lying.  Nobody pays $20 for a gram in Cali. I don't care what kinda fire you got.

That's what I'm sayin
laugh.gif
First I asked for $40
Now you're lying.  Nobody pays $20 for a gram in Cali. I don't care what kinda fire you got.

Not that serious for $40

smh

eyes.gif

He fam though

if only you knew...
grin.gif

Not that serious for $40

smh

eyes.gif

He fam though

if only you knew...
grin.gif

i know you dont know me and i dont know you OP, but as a fellow nter, please please whoop his $!#. for me. im in a similiar situation but worse. instead of turbines, nintendo wii. instead of an 8th, my grinder and bowl (each cost me a pretty penny). and instead of brotherinlaw, it's my wife's sister. so i cant lay hands on her. but i told her to %+*% off and made her cry when i realized she was a leeeeech. #feltgoodman. make sure you tell him after his beating why you did what you did and what you expect from him down the road. younger siblings still need that discipline.

i know you dont know me and i dont know you OP, but as a fellow nter, please please whoop his $!#. for me. im in a similiar situation but worse. instead of turbines, nintendo wii. instead of an 8th, my grinder and bowl (each cost me a pretty penny). and instead of brotherinlaw, it's my wife's sister. so i cant lay hands on her. but i told her to %+*% off and made her cry when i realized she was a leeeeech. #feltgoodman. make sure you tell him after his beating why you did what you did and what you expect from him down the road. younger siblings still need that discipline.

Gut Punch, then put him in a rear naked choke, and as you are squeezing the life out of him, give him the warning. Take your Turbines, and take whatever you deem fit from him (PS3/Xbox games/etc etc) to make up for the $40 lost. He needs to learn to never flake out on drug money. If he pulls that with anyone else, it's guna be more than just what you did to him, and he needs to know that.

Beat the dumb out of him...

Gut Punch, then put him in a rear naked choke, and as you are squeezing the life out of him, give him the warning. Take your Turbines, and take whatever you deem fit from him (PS3/Xbox games/etc etc) to make up for the $40 lost. He needs to learn to never flake out on drug money. If he pulls that with anyone else, it's guna be more than just what you did to him, and he needs to know that.

Beat the dumb out of him...

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

an eighth... for 40? WORD? Where you at op?
For real thought I was the only one tripping. Paying these rape prices in cincy man.
30t6p3b.gif

that seems normal as of lately out here in cali
pimp.gif
( keep in $60 is what is usually is )

my girls uncle knows a spot $50 an 8th and they weigh them out at 5grams
pimp.gif
( this is all dispensary talk BTW)

op where you located i getting kinda dry
grin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

an eighth... for 40? WORD? Where you at op?
For real thought I was the only one tripping. Paying these rape prices in cincy man.
30t6p3b.gif

that seems normal as of lately out here in cali
pimp.gif
( keep in $60 is what is usually is )

my girls uncle knows a spot $50 an 8th and they weigh them out at 5grams
pimp.gif
( this is all dispensary talk BTW)

op where you located i getting kinda dry
grin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
son is just mad disrespectful and it will only get worse-

1) "flip" an eighth...pay me later...ok - proceeds to smoke your eighth and brush off your attempts to collect
2) no you cant use my headphones...ok- proceeds to take your headphones anyways

whats next?

you need to go get your stuff and let him know you aren't having it...i dont think you can just pummel the dude and not face repercussions from his sister or whatever so just give him a open handed smack to the face...

like get your headphones...ask about the money...ask him why he took them but keep your cool..let him give you his bs excuses or whatever and be like ok then POW...should stun him

then tell your sister your not comfy with him being at your spot when your not there since he already proved he his sticky fingers

laugh.gif
son is just mad disrespectful and it will only get worse-

1) "flip" an eighth...pay me later...ok - proceeds to smoke your eighth and brush off your attempts to collect
2) no you cant use my headphones...ok- proceeds to take your headphones anyways

whats next?

you need to go get your stuff and let him know you aren't having it...i dont think you can just pummel the dude and not face repercussions from his sister or whatever so just give him a open handed smack to the face...

like get your headphones...ask about the money...ask him why he took them but keep your cool..let him give you his bs excuses or whatever and be like ok then POW...should stun him

then tell your sister your not comfy with him being at your spot when your not there since he already proved he his sticky fingers

Back
Top Bottom