Should I leave my landlord/roommate hanging?

thing is..you stuck your head in the sand just like he did.

you lived there knowing full well you weren't paying any bills, and spent the money that should have been put towards bills...to other things......come onnow...you know utilities and what not have to be paid.....so you're just as culpable.

Gotta agree with Dirty on this one...

... I mean you knew you had bills so you can't get away with the "well he didn't tell me" excuse because you knew you had to pay regardless.

well I'm riding with I'm skating. I'll give like 3 maybe 4. The fact thats is literally too late to raise the money=sorry clown landlord, dueces

I don't really understand the situation but if you're saying his negligence ran the bills up higher than they're supposed to be and you'reno longer responsible for them then I'd just bounce and keep that 800 for something else...if you owe the bill you might as well pay it, he can always justtake you to court of course

it depends on the type of lease you have. I always take the month to month lease which is usually 20 bucks more a month on top of the additional rent. The bestpart is they can't make u give a two month notice, hence the month to month lease. I just upped and left a $1220 a month apt. The apt wasnt all that iexpected and I wanted something better and I talked to a lawyer friend and he told me they can't do nothing to me due to the fact it's a month to monthlease and there was nothing stating on the lease that I had to give them two months notice. THEY SCREWD THEMSELVES. plus homie if ur moving out of state urgood to go. My boyfriend moved from NY to TN and they didn't do jack. It costs too much money and takes too much time, unless they are really stingy
mad.gif
and want their money they will take you to court. But on the plus sidejust skip it out man. It's not like your buying the place.

Back
Top Bottom