should mary jane be legal? why or why not (Edit Barak Obama is cool with it)

come to think of it... theres no bad side effects and it solves so many problems

From "He favors long-term timber-payments solution," The Mail-Tribune (Medford, OR), March 23, 2008:

"Q: A couple of other issues of interest to Oregonians involve initiatives passed by the voters that have come into conflict with the federal government: physician-assisted suicide and medical marijuana. Do you support those two concepts?

"A: I am in favor of palliative medicine in circumstances where someone is terminally ill. ... I'm mindful of the legitimate interests of states to prevent a slide from palliative treatments into euthanasia. On the other hand, I think that the people of Oregon did a service for the country in recognizing that as the population gets older we've got to think about issues of end-of-life care. ...

"As for medical marijuana ... I'm not familiar with all the details of the initiative that was passed, but I think the basic concept of using medical marijuana for the same purposes and with the same controls as other drugs prescribed by doctors, I think that's entirely appropriate. ...

"I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue."

should be legal...

why?

its less dangerous than liquor which is legal...

It should be legal. I don't understand how alcohol can be legal and the herb illegal. Maybe the real problem is that they can't tax it.

*goes to listen to Peter Tosh-legalize it
pimp.gif

Definate yes.

Guaranteed crime rates would greatly decrease.

Its legal in Amsterdamn as well as prostitution and you don't hear crazy issh happening over there.
They sell reefer in "coffee shops" ..
smile.gif

If they don't legalize it down here anytime soon, pass me a plane ticket, a *$$%% and my passport. Im moving to Amsterdam!!

For the sake of humanity no!!

Do you realized how unmotivated we would all become. Just sit around and smoke away all our problems.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

For the sake of humanity no!!

Do you realized how unmotivated we would all become. Just sit around and smoke away all our problems.

you must not know about weed... only indicas make you unmotivated... sativas inspire you to achieve...

yea, so i dont have to be worried about gettin arrested everytime i smoke it outside...or worry about drug test for a job, then it would be a legal drug

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

yea, so i dont have to be worried about gettin arrested everytime i smoke it outside...or worry about drug test for a job, then it would be a legal drug

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If it were to be made legal, the government would make it so that they had to regulate its selling which would probably be whack and they would up prices imsure.
But the government should see its opprotunity to revitalize the agriculture industry and make some $$$

HELL NO. $+$+ would be taxed like cigarettes. A the price of a dub (1.7-1.
glasses.gif
will probably inflate to like 30 bucks.

you must not know about weed... only indicas make you unmotivated... sativas inspire you to achieve...
Well maybe all my friends that smoke can inspire themselves to achieve a job or maybe a college education.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Do all you guys know that if its legalized your homeboy that sells pot is out of a job?

Exactly, and I aint trying to go broke
laugh.gif

thats not true... i got homies that slang cigs too... no one going out of business...

Back
Top Bottom