Should The Fed Be Investigated?

Does anyone out there think that the Federal Reserve should be investigated?

The video below is what brought the question to my mind. Watch and comment.

LOL good luck with that bro. They basically run this country. They tell the president whats really good.

Investigated to prove that theyre the puppetmater?? Theyll never allow that to go down.

Of course they should be investigated.. but like dude said, they'd go rightback to doing the same thing.

Sooo... we the people have no power to demand that our country be run in way that's financially responsible? Or is it that we're too lazy and carelessto correct this problem?

wheeeeww! I thought this was gonna be another Zietgeist post

For real tho America is %$#!+% for us. we all need to start making arrangement to get the hell out of here

Originally Posted by aaronethc415

For real tho America is %$#!+% for us. we all need to start making arrangement to get the hell out of here

sounds like a plan to me but where can we go?

and the Zeitgeist remark is inevitable. its bound to turn into that.

the federal reserve is pretty much running this country.
they are Gepetto!

Originally Posted by aaronethc415

and go where?

Let's keep conspiracy theories out of this and stick to the facts. So no Zeitgeist here please.

I know this is kind of hippyish, but what do you think it would take to organize a nationwide walk out/march to demand financial responsibility andinvestigation of the Fed? Would anyone be down? After all, it is our future we're talking about?

you think the FDR cares about our future? nothing is going to change my man. nothing ever will. it might be real pessimistic of me. but i believe thats thetruth. Money is power. and as long as they are controlling our money like that..they can do anything they want

Originally Posted by Parallel Plane

Let's keep conspiracy theories out of this and stick to the facts. So no Zeitgeist here please.

I know this is kind of hippyish, but what do you think it would take to organize a nationwide walk out/march to demand financial responsibility and investigation of the Fed? Would anyone be down? After all, it is our future we're talking about?
It is do-able. If we can get thousands of college kids to take a trip to Hickville LA to protest the Jena 6. then anything is possible

Well let's organize. I'm serious. This +@@# is getting out of hand. Our country has already seen it's moral and intellectual decline, now the onlything we have left, our status, is being taken. This doesn't smell very good.

^^ the way to organize is thru your school or community then branch out to other schools/communities

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

get these revolution ideas out of your head guys, something like this could and will never happen. the common man is so far beneath the power of the Fed. Ben Bernake (chairman of the Fed) is the most powerful man in the country
People like you make me sick. You'll just sit by and watch our country be run into the ground. I guess you're saying f@çK the future for ourchildren right? Or should we all just take our $800 and spend it on foreign goods while keeping our fingers crossed in hopes that the economy bounces back?

what should they be investigated for? their rate cut clearly worked, as of now the dow industrials are up over 70 points...

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

get these revolution ideas out of your head guys
tell that to MLK and all those black folks back in the day fool

So..... what would happen if you could organize a large mass of people to just empty their bank accounts???

just wondering

dude is on some captain save the world stuff....if you so passionate log off Niketalk and go do something, or u can just sit here and #@*## about it

I'm at work, jerk and I'm not out to save the world. F@çk it.

Anyway, why are you mad about me trying to figure out a way for everyone who is concerned about our financial future to have their voices heard? You know what?Don't answer that. I'm not trying to have an e-debate with anyone.

And how am I b!+çhing about it? Again, don't answer. I'll take this elsewhere.

I like Ron Paul, but he has no real chance. The Fed is crazy sketchy, just read about way back when how private banking interests forced the fed to open, hugenames to the tune of JP Morgan, Rothschild(s), etc etc

Originally Posted by Parallel Plane

Sooo... we the people have no power to demand that our country be run in way that's financially responsible? Or is it that we're too lazy and careless to correct this problem?

If the people really wanted to discover and right the wrongs in this country and the world as well we'd have to be willing to sacrifice our way of lifeand the way society works today. The truth is people are not willing to do that. They say they want peace but we really just want the idea or hope of it.

smokin.gif

Parallel Plane - warned

Partially edited or abbreviated profanity / slurs are NEVER allowed on NikeTalk.
If I leave that as is, unfortunately some of you STILL won't get it. So, let me make this perfectly clear: you are NOT to misspell curse words to get around the filter, to substitute _ or * in place of a letter, etc. Profanity is not allowed, period.

http://niketalk.com/topic/36196

Back
Top Bottom