SHYNE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

forget that dj khaled song tomorrow we find out what Po got.

I wish the best for Shyne. My !**#$ had a dope %%@ debut.... that situation was @%#!@! up but at least he has a new opportunity.

while i think Messiah was wack i think he just need time to knock that rust off u kno

indifferent.gif
This is a joke right... Is this someone else rapping on these tracks?

Thta IS NOT Shyne mothatruckin' Po on those songs. I refuse to believe otherwise...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I wish the best for Shyne. My !**#$ had a dope %%@ debut.... that situation was @%#!@! up but at least he has a new opportunity.

while i think Messiah was wack i think he just need time to knock that rust off u kno

Yeah i feel you on this.  
QFT

That rude boy remix is $#!%$+! horrible, I'm not even joking when I say bangs rapping over that beat would be more listenable.

Def Jam lost.

WTH happened to Shyne voice...I wish i people could still compare him to BIG. We need some !*$# like he had on his first album

i was thinking what happened to dude? but after reading your replies i dont think i wanna hear this new stuff

Dude hasn't made a song in how many years? Give him a little slack there's still hope.

Did my dude Shyne do his time in @*%$+@$ england or something? Why the @$#@ is duke talking like that?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Wade187

Did my dude Shyne do his time in @*%$+@$ england or something? Why the @$#@ is duke talking like that?

Co-signing this...

he actually is recording in England i believe because he cant get into the US yet. i doubt that would change his voice to much but...

^ Po better stop, if not it aint gonna be pretty but it might bring out the old him? or am i reaching?

Either way, it aint looking pretty for him right now, especially if the Unit's general decides to reply.

Back
Top Bottom