SHYNE

eyes.gif
GROWNMENDONTHATE is back...

You outta ya mind dawgy.. Lemme post some dope Shyne Po' for you..

That was a good banger from shyne^,but if you like that why wouldnt you like the new messiah song from shyne,cause dude went in,maybe he changed his vocal style to get us more interested and to give us something new sounding,if he makes a album with songs like messiah i think he will do decent numbers,i cant take that song off of repeat at all ever since i downloaded it,good beat also.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At banks, "Lets hope he's doing this to make people talk about him, because if he album sounds like that YEESCH!"

Banks shouldn't be talking about voices. Cuz now some of his bars still sounding like he shrieking.

laugh.gif
tho

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Banks shouldn't be talking about voices. Cuz now some of his bars still sounding like he shrieking.

laugh.gif
tho
I know right....what the hell...yall need to inspect NYCs water sanitation or something

Yo on the real...I was on my way to work this morning and Messiah started playing on Hot97 and I gotta take back what I said. He's spitting some fire $%+$ but it's that @+*$%*! voice
smh.gif

Stop it... Shyne wasn't saying anything Waka Flocka couldn't say....

God's honest truth... I think Shyne just tryna mess wit' the listeners, just to stir up gossip about his voice...

It sounds like son is really warming up and letting us hear the progression. Every track I've heard has been progressively, albeit slightly, better. His flow right now is tailor made for tracks like Unthinkable, but not Over. It wasn't bad though.

beginning of messiah was alright...kinda lost it though as the song went on.

his style and flow reminds me too much of 50 cent on this track though.

Back
Top Bottom