Siblings walking in on you UNAPPRECIATION.

your siblings seeing you do things in your house that your parents wouldnt like you doing in their house is NOT good.
about 45minutes ago, my lil sister walks in on my brother smashing his girlfriend in the main room of our basement and then walks in the next room to catch me.
this is not a good look.
now my mom is saying im taking advantage of chicks b/c last week i had a different chick over and the same for the weekend b4 that.
if you ever been caught in the act, please tell me you agree that its one of the most awkward feelings in the world.
smh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

those are my emotions right now.

*EDIT*
im mad my sister went and opened her mouth
and
MODS, if i broke any rules, im sorry, i'll edit.
as far as right now, i dont feel i have broken any rules.

Ducktales.

Secondly, I don't smash girls in my crib.. last thing I want is for somethingto happen and some broad knows where I live and starts to harass me.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Ducktales.

Secondly, I don't smash girls in my crib.. last thing I want is for something to happen and some broad knows where I live and starts to harass me.

yeah, ducktales b/c i have to come on nt and lie at 1am in the morning.

only reason im posting this is b/c i had to kick them out b/c my mom is tight now.
smh.gif

*EDIT*
my basement has a lock on the outside so people can lock you in it and you cant lock people out of it.

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Ducktales.

Secondly, I don't smash girls in my crib.. last thing I want is for something to happen and some broad knows where I live and starts to harass me.

yeah, ducktales b/c i have to come on nt and lie at 1am in the morning.

only reason im posting this is b/c i had to kick them out b/c my mom is tight now.
smh.gif

Damn, I can't voice my opinion on the situation?

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

*EDIT*
my basment has a lock on the outside so people can lock you in it and you cant lock people out of it.

Why is that? Why not have it lock people from coming in? Now that you got caught, I'd def. consider getting the locks fixed to your needs
laugh.gif

lmao my mom would try to break her foot off in my*@%% if she caught me smashin in her house
why'd your sister rat you out though?

if i could lock the door, i would have, believe that. but my parents switched the locks on the basement b/c lie 3 tears ago, 8 houses in our nieghborhood gotbroken into so they switched it so they wouldnt beable to just walk in the basement and upstairs but that doesnt make sense cuz if someone broke in, they'djust kick the door in and go upstairs. oh well, i still had a good time and wat happened tonight wont keep me from doing it again, i'll just be morecareful and take more precautions.
i smashed a chick in my basement b4 and never got caught, this is just the 1st time of many times.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

*EDIT*
heres the chick i was with
n1225770025_30133726_8000.jpg

and heres my brother and his girl
n695426889_326242_3602.jpg

summer time my lil cousin walked in on me, getting top from my ex, my cousin is 15-16 and was staying with me at the time
smh.gif
she went and told my moms
smh.gif

I got a little brother who's 16 now, and he's never ratted on me. Me and him real cool. I've actually brought girls home for him to get on.

I did get walked on my girl's brother once...not a good look
smh.gif
He already knew what was up, and he immediately left the room (see Simpson grandad .gif).He never told though. Or at least I don't think he did. All I know is the following days her mom gave me a weird look and asked my girl if she was on birthcontrol. Could have been a coincidence...or was it?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

you are lying.

but i dont understand how people allow themselves to get walked in on... lock your door, and dont bring girls over when you know someone will be coming homethat would get mad

well this will def be the 1st and last time.
i should have taken it to the car like i thought of but i was thinking too much about other things

aww that sucks. i never been walked in on everyone knocks before they come in and i have a lock.

i thought you were talking about the girl in your avy

Originally Posted by That Ether

summer time my lil cousin walked in on me, getting top from my ex, my cousin is 15-16 and was staying with me at the time
smh.gif
she went and told my moms
smh.gif

roll.gif
Damn 16 thats a little too old to be snitching like that. Tell her Isaid
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom