Silver to $250 an oz...

I live in Southern California (OC & LA area) can somebody inform me on where I can go to buy/sell silver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I live in Southern California (OC & LA area) can somebody inform me on where I can go to buy/sell silver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

brought 30oz whenn it was at 40.xx got charged 43.90 havent even got it in my hands and its clear i need to get to 100oz by the end of the year if i can

pics when my bars get here tomorrow

brought 30oz whenn it was at 40.xx got charged 43.90 havent even got it in my hands and its clear i need to get to 100oz by the end of the year if i can

pics when my bars get here tomorrow

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

where do u buy bars @? i want in
Theres many different sites, I used apmex.com and it was reasonable, markup wasn't too bad but shipping was 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

where do u buy bars @? i want in
Theres many different sites, I used apmex.com and it was reasonable, markup wasn't too bad but shipping was 
sick.gif

I got 1500 to buy some silver but wheres the best place to buy them? Your help would be greatly appreciated

I got 1500 to buy some silver but wheres the best place to buy them? Your help would be greatly appreciated

i hope yall are planning on holding onto ur silver for awhile to actually see some returns

this aint a quick resell oppurtunity fyi..

i hope yall are planning on holding onto ur silver for awhile to actually see some returns

this aint a quick resell oppurtunity fyi..

Back
Top Bottom