Did right:

-having parents meet
-having her family's support
-having his family's support
-took her down a brief summary of their history to build up to the climax
-making the proposal memorable for her

Did wrong:

-made it public
-made drinking a part of the situation (I would want my wife to have an unclouded memory of that day)
-his voice
-having a camera follow everything
-that corny football game
-the whole rent a limo and make it an event for everyone thing
-no intimacy
-couldn't have that she looks at you and says "f dinner, take me home and gimme dat meat" moment after
-no passion just an elaborate plan

Did right:

-having parents meet

Did wrong:

-made it public
-made drinking a part of the situation (I would want my wife to have an unclouded memory of that day)
-his voice
-no intimacy
-couldn't have that she looks at you and says "f dinner, take me home and gimme dat meat" moment after
Lmao at the voice. They were corny for tebowing.

after watching the repalay, it was too elaborate and i think she figured it out before it even went down...

all her friends and family were there, was probably expecting something big...

they should have popped out at the end, and surprised her

Last edited:
It's not simping for a marriage proposal :lol: I skipped around the vid and this is just corny or for females, really romantic.

Simping is for when you just get in a relationship or when you're not even in a relationship but you're sprung going hard for the chick while she ignores your texts.

Simping. But I've proposed twice now and been denied both times. So apparently, this may be what it takes.
:rofl:

Did right:

-having parents meet

Did wrong:

-made it public
-his voice
-no intimacy

bruh :rofl: :rofl:

Definitely not "simping" if he trying to wife the girl. I think ya'll need to reevaluate what simping is.

^ I don't think you propose to a girl, get rejected and stay with her. I wouldn't at least...
Some people aren't ready for it tho.
My sister turned down her boyfriend right after she had her baby because she said he was just doing it because it was the right thing, he didn't really love her, and she definitely didn't love him yet.
A year and a half later, dude is her fiancé :smokin

I wouldn't go all out for a proposal or even a wedding. I don't believe in wasting money on a wedding because it's the norm in society. My wifey and I aren't married and don't plan on getting married, but don't plan on leaving each other anytime soon. My girl just have birth to out first daughter and were happy without being married.

Last edited:
Some people aren't ready for it tho.
My sister turned down her boyfriend right after she had her baby because she said he was just doing it because it was the right thing, he didn't really love her, and she definitely didn't love him yet.
A year and a half later, dude is her fiancé :smokin

Congrats to your fam', I think it just depends on the situation.
Kids change everything, it takes a lot to love and care for them. I'm sure after your sister saw how a man could be so caring for their child it all happened for them. Which is great, no knock on that.
I just don't think being rejected is the key situation.

i still like the movie theater proposal better.

No real tears.

You cant simp on wifey.

Last edited:
I wanna hear more about hennessy hennessy story; I remember him talking about his girl, etc.

seems like a good dude to me

I was just messing around man I have never proposed lol. Current girl I been with 6 months.

However, my friend has asked for his girls fathers blessing twice now and has been rejected both times. He is nearing 30 with a good job they have been dating 4 years he spent $20k on a ring and the father is a pastor and said no twice. And, his girl knows about and is pissed. He is Asian she's black and he even started going to church with the fam and doing some other things to win the dad over and still no. its mind blowing and upsetting.

Last edited:
I was just messing around man I have never proposed lol. Current girl I been with 6 months.

However, my friend has asked for his girls fathers blessing twice now and has been rejected both times. He is nearing 30 with a good job they have been dating 4 years he spent $20k on a ring and the father is a pastor and said no twice. And, his girl knows about and is pissed. He is Asian she's black and he even started going to church with the fam and doing some other things to win the dad over and still no. its mind blowing and upsetting.

That is unfortunate for your homie. Everything happens for a reason though.

On the opposite spectrum, one of my homies got proposed to by his chick. Im not too sure how I feel about that as far as a woman asking me to marry her. It would be strange.

Last edited:

That's petty. How would he feel if his daughter never finds a good guy after him?

Simping. But I've proposed twice now and been denied both times. So apparently, this may be what it takes.

How does this eem happen bro? A man shouldn't propose unless he knows the answer is YES....if you don't know, you shouldn't be asking her to marry you, "will you marry me?" Is sort of a rethorical question IMO

I will never understand this, is it just because of race?

Back
Top Bottom