Since When Did Red Foam Pros Go For So Much?????

sold mine for a fair price back in september. theyre ok. Hyped up now with the red ones coming out. they shoe is just so loud with all that red

Simple, since all the hypes moved on to foams. Exactly why I cashed out on them and made a killing from those clowns (still got love for the OG Foam heads on here though
pimp.gif
)

Funny back when the original Penny Foamposites dropped in the late 90's majority thought they were ugly. Now they release them like the AF1 of the month and everyone loves them...

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Funny back when the original Penny Foamposites dropped in the late 90's majority thought they were ugly. Now they release them like the AF1 of the month and everyone loves them...

Exactly I bought a pair of OG pearls on clearance for $50 when I worked at Sports Authority back in college and when I played ball in them people made fun of them.  Plastic shoes or moon boots were common "insults".
After the first re-release of the Pennys people hopped on the bandwagon like mad.  What a difference 10 years makes.

When they dropped in '97 I wore them when I graduated and had people breaking there necks left and right. In the location I was in at the time the Foamposite was a sought after shoe.

I will be honest.
until eggplants I only considered foams as royal blue + too expensive.

then I saw all the color possibilities and gave them a chance.

but I'm still not messing with those bright colors that just dropped and continue to drop 
laugh.gif

i remember a couple years back my boy had a car on ebay for sale and him and his bro shill bidded it up like crazy. He got a letter in the mail and phone calls talking about shill bidding was against that law and charges would be pressed... Nothing ever came of it.

Cause people are willing to pay that much. I will not pay over 300 for them ds or I guess I will never have them.

I think I sold my Vnds pair like 3 years ago for around 200. I dont know where these sellers are pulling their prices from.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I think I sold my Vnds pair like 3 years ago for around 200. I dont know where these sellers are pulling their prices from.

Some are fake bids, but people are paying.

Once eggplants and coppers hit, the hypebeast latched on to foams. That's why it's time for me to hop off this train.

I remember I used to wear foams and everyone thought they were ugly.

It's crazy to me how lines are longer for the green apple and blueberry skittles colors than an OG colorway like the dark royals.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Some are fake bids, but people are paying.

Once eggplants and coppers hit, the hypebeast latched on to foams. That's why it's time for me to hop off this train.

I remember I used to wear foams and everyone thought they were ugly.

It's crazy to me how lines are longer for the green apple and blueberry skittles colors than an OG colorway like the dark royals.

Same !%*+ i was thinking, the royal one's were down here for a minute...almost scooped up a pair but decided not to

yeah dude's making fake bids on them kicks.. lol im sure they can wait another week lol

Back
Top Bottom