Single most ignorant post on NT

I have doubts that it's something you are passionate about, for one reason: it's too easy to get you from 'enlightening' to 'making amockery'. I would think that if gay rights were something that a person were passionate about, it would be a lot more difficult to get them to make a foolof themselves as they stood for what they believed in.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

AntonLaVey:
You left out the part where i said it was like getting the grand wizard of the KKK to think all races are created equal. It's difficult to change someone this narrow-minded overnight....I'm definitely not going to accomplish that with a few posts on NT.
So his ideology is as engrained as someone who has held their ideology so long and with such fervor and intensity that they are leading hundreds of people into thinking the way they do?

Wow.

Either you know him really well, this person who made the single most ignorant post on NT, or you're trying to take from him the award you gave him.

And you're definitely taking the easy way out by maintaining that it's easier to point and laugh at people with ignorant ideologies instead of trying to enlighten them. You don't have to make it your mission to change their ideology in a few posts... but what's wrong with maybe getting the ball rolling in a few posts?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

& the clown still aint explain why he made this garbage thread...
eyes.gif

No opposing views, no rebuttal, jus repeating exactly what son said in the 10 page thread he made like 3 days ago
smh.gif

Jus log out scrap

Refer to this thread for arguments on homosexuality and my "rebuttal". I'm not arguing homosexuality in this thread, I'mcriticizing a blatantly ignorant statement.

http://niketalk.com/topic/174974?page=1

I have doubts that it's something you are passionate about, for one reason: it's too easy to get you from 'enlightening' to 'making a mockery'. I would think that if gay rights were something that a person were passionate about, it would be a lot more difficult to get them to make a fool of themselves as they stood for what they believed in.

Not just gay rights.....civil rights/equal treatment for all is something i am passionate about. The "enlightenment" you seek is in the thread I tookthat post from. I came here to, yes, make a mockery of a blatantly ignorant post.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ebayologist wrote:
If it was the 1600's I could afford to buy you. Fall back.

Being Gay is a Choice, Being a Race or having a defect isnt...
Are you gay? Because I don't see how you would know if you weren't....

Far from it,....So im assuming you are?

Homosexuality is some thing u choose to be, so along with making that decision u are taking on the on the burdons that go along with it. Being a race issomething u have no control over, your born that way and theres nothing you can do about it, Being gay is something that YOU made a decision to be not anyoneelse, its not a sickness or a mental disease...It a Decision

AntonLaVey:
23ska909red02:
I have doubts that it's something you are passionate about, for one reason: it's too easy to get you from 'enlightening' to 'making a mockery'. I would think that if gay rights were something that a person were passionate about, it would be a lot more difficult to get them to make a fool of themselves as they stood for what they believed in.
Not just gay rights.....civil rights/equal treatment for all is something i am passionate about. The "enlightenment" you seek is in the thread I took that post from. I came here to, yes, make a mockery of a blatantly ignorant post.
I know exactly what thread you're talking about, and there was a lot of finger-pointing + laughing in that thread, too. Yes, some from you. Solet's not act like I'm going to be fooled into thinking that you were attempting to patiently educate someone in that thread, then you'd had enoughand had to make a separate thread for 'gay-basher bashing'.

If you are not Gay please tell me how you know this?

Just Like, How I choose To be Straight...Someone can choose to be Gay

Im tired of people sticking up for it as if it were some type of disease or race like "It's The new Black"
indifferent.gif

AntonLaVey:
23ska909red02:
Not just gay rights.....civil rights/equal treatment for all is something i am passionate about. The "enlightenment" you seek is in the thread I took that post from. I came here to, yes, make a mockery of a blatantly ignorant post.
I know exactly what thread you're talking about, and there was a lot of finger-pointing + laughing in that thread, too. Yes, some from you. So let's not act like I'm going to be fooled into thinking that you were attempting to patiently educate someone in that thread, then you'd had enough and had to make a separate thread for 'gay-basher bashing'.

Ok Ska, my bad I apologize for criticizing anyone's opinion in that thread but with some NTers I was having an "intelligent" debate. Don'tban me bro.

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ebayologist wrote:
If it was the 1600's I could afford to buy you. Fall back.

Being Gay is a Choice, Being a Race or having a defect isnt...
Are you gay? Because I don't see how you would know if you weren't....

Far from it,....So im assuming you are?

Homosexuality is some thing u choose to be, so along with making that decision u are taking on the on the burdons that go along with it. Being a race is something u have no control over, your born that way and theres nothing you can do about it, Being gay is something that YOU made a decision to be not anyone else, its not a sickness or a mental disease...It a Decision
I'm saying...YOU'RE the one who is speaking as if you have some inside knowledge into a gay person's thought process.

EDIT:

whoa........you have to make a conscious decision to like women?? I dunno man....
eyes.gif

Im tired of people sticking up for it as if it were some type of disease or race like "It's The new Black"
indifferent.gif

AntonLaVey:
my bad I apologize for criticizing anyone's opinion in that thread but with some NTers I was having an "intelligent" debate. Don't ban me bro.
It's too laaate to 'pologize.

Kidding.

Just be easy, man. There's a lot of ignorance in the world, especially in this country. What's more effective in decreasing ignorance: laughing atignorant opinions, or at least TRYING to get them to see the flaws in their ideologies and thought processes?

indifferent.gif
It goes without saying that its natural instinct for all creatures to be hetrosexual correct? So why do you think these people would CHOOSE tosubject themselves to the type of hatred that they face on a daily basis?
alien.gif

There were PLENTY of lil sugar boys from my elementary/middle schools & it was quite obvious that these boys gon grow up feinin for slim jims... So yousayin that children in their developing stages are CHOOSING to be ostrisized?? Malarky if you aske me...

some people put too much time and thought into where other people put there penis

grow up, and think about it
more vagina for the straight men son, nuff said

unless youre gay yourself, i could give too *%$$% about what your view on gay people is,
these are the same people that try and "cure" gayness smh

AntonLaVey:
my bad I apologize for criticizing anyone's opinion in that thread but with some NTers I was having an "intelligent" debate. Don't ban me bro.
It's too laaate to 'pologize.

Kidding.

Just be easy, man. There's a lot of ignorance in the world, especially in this country. What's more effective in decreasing ignorance: laughing at ignorant opinions, or at least TRYING to get them to see the flaws in their ideologies and thought processes?

Sorry I was just frustrated. I really don't feel like reiterating everything I said in the other thread...I think I'll letsomeone else give it a shot. The idea of someone not seeing that you don't "choose to like women" but rather you are "attracted towomen" befuddles me.

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

some people put too much time and thought into where other people put there penis

grow up, and think about it
more vagina for the straight men son, nuff said

unless youre gay yourself, i could give too *%$$% about what your view on gay people is,
these are the same people that try and "cure" gayness smh
pimp.gif

Yes, I'm straight....I know I've officially been the gay NTer for a minute but I'm gonna go on record and say I like the vagina.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom