sleep peralysis info

so my roommate keeps telling me about some sleep peralysis stuff where he think real life is his dreams. He just told me and my other roommate that he dreamed me and our other roommate coming into his room fighting over a phone. then he heard a voice behind him saying "your my target" "its going to get faster"

creepy or what?

so my roommate keeps telling me about some sleep peralysis stuff where he think real life is his dreams. He just told me and my other roommate that he dreamed me and our other roommate coming into his room fighting over a phone. then he heard a voice behind him saying "your my target" "its going to get faster"

creepy or what?

I don't know where to start. 
laugh.gif

JKomorowski09 wrote:
so my roommate keeps telling me about some sleep [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]peralysis[/color] stuff where he think real life is his dreams. He just told me and my other roommate that he dreamed me and our other roommate coming into his room fighting over a phone. then he heard a voice behind him saying "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]your[/color]my target" "its going to get faster"

creepy or what?
d983692f49996a1d76780502b33ee844d8eeb725.jpg

JKomorowski09 wrote:
so my roommate keeps telling me about some sleep [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]peralysis[/color] stuff where he think real life is his dreams. He just told me and my other roommate that he dreamed me and our other roommate coming into his room fighting over a phone. then he heard a voice behind him saying "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]your[/color]my target" "its going to get faster"

creepy or what?

Originally Posted by Gello 201

JKomorowski09 wrote:

creepy or what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and yea, I get it about one or twice a month. 

Too crazy a feeling to surprise.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

JKomorowski09 wrote:

creepy or what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and yea, I get it about one or twice a month. 

Too crazy a feeling to surprise.

tell you room mate to stop sleeping on his back (could be hard for alot of people).. guaranteed, it will work. 

tell you room mate to stop sleeping on his back (could be hard for alot of people).. guaranteed, it will work. 

I've heard about this before...

Seeing some stuff that isn't there & not being able to move for a good couple seconds. Creepy...

Not something I wanna experience.
laugh.gif

I've heard about this before...

Seeing some stuff that isn't there & not being able to move for a good couple seconds. Creepy...

Not something I wanna experience.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

The only time it happened to me, I was on my side. I couldn't move my eyes, they were locked on the numbers on my digital clock. And I heard a real loud whirring, alien spaceship type noise behind me getting louder in my ear. I felt a presence behind me, like someone standing over me... with this loud !!$ noise killing my eardrums. I could hear it inside my head. Then, I heard a big "whoosh!" and I could move again. Scared the living ##+% out of me.

Back
Top Bottom