sleep peralysis info

I remember one night when i was a kid that i woke up with sleep paralysis and then i went back to sleep and it happened again and this went on like 3-4 times in a row that night. It's been years now though since ive had it.

I remember one night when i was a kid that i woke up with sleep paralysis and then i went back to sleep and it happened again and this went on like 3-4 times in a row that night. It's been years now though since ive had it.

I remember one sleep paralysis dream I had recently...
I fell asleep on my back after typing up a report for work one late night. I wake up with this hooded figure (similar to the Grim reaper in Skeleton form), he said something like , "You won't escape me this time" he tied my arms with some type of bone chain and had an scythe ready to slice my arms. I was trying to yell out "!@@!!!" and I did this trick when I was in the middle of the paralysis by opening my eyes and moving my jaw as wide as I can. It will snap you out of the "inception" dream state and it should allow you to get back to consciousness. Quite the lucid dream alright...

I remember one sleep paralysis dream I had recently...
I fell asleep on my back after typing up a report for work one late night. I wake up with this hooded figure (similar to the Grim reaper in Skeleton form), he said something like , "You won't escape me this time" he tied my arms with some type of bone chain and had an scythe ready to slice my arms. I was trying to yell out "!@@!!!" and I did this trick when I was in the middle of the paralysis by opening my eyes and moving my jaw as wide as I can. It will snap you out of the "inception" dream state and it should allow you to get back to consciousness. Quite the lucid dream alright...

i get this kinda often, i just fall back to sleep or try my best to move and snap out of it

i get this kinda often, i just fall back to sleep or try my best to move and snap out of it

This just happened to me today.. I was buggin out
laugh.gif

Sleep paralysis sucks. I probably get it once a month or so. It only last about 10 seconds but I swear it feels like 10 minutes.

Sleep paralysis sucks. I probably get it once a month or so. It only last about 10 seconds but I swear it feels like 10 minutes.

This only happens when I'm covering some part of my face with the pillow or blanket. It sucks because I'll be struggling to get air because the pillow or blanket will be around my mouth or nose. I just stay calm and take deep breaths. I use to get it a lot when I was a bit younger but I get it every now and then.

This only happens when I'm covering some part of my face with the pillow or blanket. It sucks because I'll be struggling to get air because the pillow or blanket will be around my mouth or nose. I just stay calm and take deep breaths. I use to get it a lot when I was a bit younger but I get it every now and then.

i have sleep paralysis so often im used to it and know how to get out of it every time, happens like once a week, it, whoever mentioned wiggling toes is dead on but i like to wiggle my fingers instead

the worst part about it is that youre half a sleep and half awake, so whats happening is your half awake eyes are seeing whats out there but your half asleep brain is conjuring images tied to what your eyes are seeing
frown.gif
, im always visualizing  people outside my window on my roof
30t6p3b.gif
, usually its no big deal but if my window is unlocked and open im scared as hell and rushing to move my hands

i have sleep paralysis so often im used to it and know how to get out of it every time, happens like once a week, it, whoever mentioned wiggling toes is dead on but i like to wiggle my fingers instead

the worst part about it is that youre half a sleep and half awake, so whats happening is your half awake eyes are seeing whats out there but your half asleep brain is conjuring images tied to what your eyes are seeing
frown.gif
, im always visualizing  people outside my window on my roof
30t6p3b.gif
, usually its no big deal but if my window is unlocked and open im scared as hell and rushing to move my hands

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Only people who abuse drugs get sleep paralysis.
Not true, I grew up with this and never did any drugs in my life. My girl has witness me going through this, it's scary as $+!#, almost to the point I feel like I'm gonna die if I don't wake myself up and thats tough to do too.

I can see myself struggling to wake up too, I try to help myself but it doesn't work. I have to sleep with my arms close to me so I can wake myself up. Going to sleep at night is something I never look forward too, ever.

Not true, I grew up with this and never did any drugs in my life. My girl has witness me going through this, it's scary as $+!#, almost to the point I feel like I'm gonna die if I don't wake myself up and thats tough to do too.

I can see myself struggling to wake up too, I try to help myself but it doesn't work. I have to sleep with my arms close to me so I can wake myself up. Going to sleep at night is something I never look forward too, ever.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You sleep on your back or side with the rest of the room to your back?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You sleep on your back or side with the rest of the room to your back?

Yup had this happen a few times to me...some scary stuff. The worst was when I was sleeping next to my girl and I was trying to yell and scream for help, and trying to move with every ounce of energy I had but I couldn't
tired.gif
. I finally got out of it and woke my girl up and was like why didn't you help me lol?!

Yup had this happen a few times to me...some scary stuff. The worst was when I was sleeping next to my girl and I was trying to yell and scream for help, and trying to move with every ounce of energy I had but I couldn't
tired.gif
. I finally got out of it and woke my girl up and was like why didn't you help me lol?!

Originally Posted by NikePennyIV

it happens to me sometimes, i am used to it though. it never lasts too long either, most I've had is like 20 seconds. One time it was really scary; I had a nightmare that I was being abducted by aliens then I woke up and couldn't move, that was an awful 10 or so seconds.

you sure that was just a nightmare?
nerd.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NikePennyIV

it happens to me sometimes, i am used to it though. it never lasts too long either, most I've had is like 20 seconds. One time it was really scary; I had a nightmare that I was being abducted by aliens then I woke up and couldn't move, that was an awful 10 or so seconds.

you sure that was just a nightmare?
nerd.gif
alien.gif

that +@%% happens to me on the regular i try sleeping on my belly and everything it still doesn't work %+$%! pretty creepy man when it happens to me I don't hear or see anything I can barely open my eyes I just feel like I'm suffocating the only way I can get out of it is by trying to wiggle it out lol

that +@%% happens to me on the regular i try sleeping on my belly and everything it still doesn't work %+$%! pretty creepy man when it happens to me I don't hear or see anything I can barely open my eyes I just feel like I'm suffocating the only way I can get out of it is by trying to wiggle it out lol

Back
Top Bottom