Smashing close female friends.. yay or nay?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

U gotta talk to her about the situation, not us OP. Not matter the relationship, communication is key. Maybe she just want a sample just like u. Feelin the same dry spell. U'll never know if u keep assumin she wants to automatically be in a relationship. Most women feel comfortable havin casual sex w/ a male friend because they know it won't get akward and they know the dude and vice versa
i feel what you're saying, the only problem is i dunno how i'd go about bringing it up to her. idk, i feel like if i actually talked aboutit i'd ruin it.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you already know theres a 99% chance you guys won't continue to be friends if you hit and then start talking to other girls...
i sure hope its greater than that. i hear of a lot of girls who don't mind playing the friends with benefits role so im holding onto a littlehope.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

If you end up hooking up you aren't go end up going after other girls. If you're smashing and you like her personality I'm not sure what you're looking for.

My roommate did this and he's dating the girl.
i like her personality, but i'm not saying i found my soulmate or anything. i still want to get out and see what else is out there before isettle down. i mean, i have my eye on a couple other nice girls as well, its just that she would be the easiest to smash right now bc she already wants me.

also, i forgot to mention an important footnote: the girl in question is a virgin. so uhh, yeah... how likely is it that i can take her v-card and get out ofthe situation unharmed?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

U gotta talk to her about the situation, not us OP. Not matter the relationship, communication is key. Maybe she just want a sample just like u. Feelin the same dry spell. U'll never know if u keep assumin she wants to automatically be in a relationship. Most women feel comfortable havin casual sex w/ a male friend because they know it won't get akward and they know the dude and vice versa
i feel what you're saying, the only problem is i dunno how i'd go about bringing it up to her. idk, i feel like if i actually talked about it i'd ruin it.

you already know theres a 99% chance you guys won't continue to be friends if you hit and then start talking to other girls...
i sure hope its greater than that. i hear of a lot of girls who don't mind playing the friends with benefits role so im holding onto a little hope.

If you end up hooking up you aren't go end up going after other girls. If you're smashing and you like her personality I'm not sure what you're looking for.

i like her personality, but i'm not saying i found my soulmate or anything. i still want to get out and see what else is out there before i settle down. i mean, i have my eye on a couple other nice girls as well, its just that she would be the easiest to smash right now bc she already wants me.

also, i forgot to mention an important footnote: the girl in question is a virgin. so uhh, yeah... how likely is it that i can take her v-card and get out of the situation unharmed?
ohwell.gif
mads0n.gif

not happening.

also, i forgot to mention an important footnote: the girl in question is a virgin. so uhh, yeah... how likely is it that i can take her v-card and get out of
the situation unharmed?
ohwell.gif

That's a whole new set of issues. Damn that sucks.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i feel what you're saying, the only problem is i dunno how i'd go about bringing it up to her. idk, i feel like if i actually talked about it i'd ruin it.

i sure hope its greater than that. i hear of a lot of girls who don't mind playing the friends with benefits role so im holding onto a little hope.

i like her personality, but i'm not saying i found my soulmate or anything. i still want to get out and see what else is out there before i settle down. i mean, i have my eye on a couple other nice girls as well, its just that she would be the easiest to smash right now bc she already wants me.

also, i forgot to mention an important footnote: the girl in question is a virgin. so uhh, yeah... how likely is it that i can take her v-card and get out of the situation unharmed?
ohwell.gif
mads0n.gif

not happening.
He is asking how to get out unscathed from taking a v-card because he is in drought?

It should never that bad. I mean I wouldn't know but it shouldn't ever be that bad.

ohwell.gif
a V?...she might let you keep her on the side with the hopes that you make her your girl...and when she gets fed up its a wrap...

How does she drop the hints that she wants u? U use those as the door to bring the subject up. And u don't do it in a serious manner unless uget the vibe that it's coo to seriously talk about it.

For instance, say she drops one of those "U look sexy in that shirt" w/ a
wink.gif
type lines. That's a window of opportunity, u reply w/ a witty, dirty little joke like "I would show u what's underneath but Idon't want u gettin all hot and bothered"
laugh.gif
Sounds cheesy but use that to lighten the subject matter. U just gotta run w/ it. Use her vibes to asur strategy.

yeah dude u hit that and dont wife her she will be crushed

*side note* (virgins are overrated)

You'll either smash and:
- Fall in love and eventually get married, have kids and live happily ever after
- Things won't be the same. You won't be able to go back to being friends and you'll get in a fight and never be friends again
- Things won't be the same. You'll both decide to start a relationship. It'll start off good and end like your other relationship; her with a newguy and you fapping to memories
- Things won't be the same. She burnt you.
- Things will be the same. You'll decide not to do it again and be friends again but eventually you'll drift apart
- Things will be the same. You'll decide not to do it again and go back to being friends.
- Things will be the same. She gave you herpes and yall stay together til you find a badder chick with herpes.

or

Not smash and:
- Stay friends and always wonder what if
- Eventually drift apart and regret you didn't smash when you could've
- Fap to the fantasy of smashing her.

also, i forgot to mention an important footnote: the girl in question is a virgin. so uhh, yeah... how likely is it that i can take her v-card and get out of
the situation unharmed?
ohwell.gif

That's a whole new set of issues. Damn that sucks.
New set of issues for real
Unless you're planning to make her your GF, you're not getting out unharmed
laugh.gif

She's a virgin?
eek.gif

- You take her v-card. You talk with another girl. She kills you.
- You take her v-card. You start a relationship. She's too clingy. She stifles you and make you less of a man.
- You get someone else or wait till someone else takes her v-card then you swoop in for the rebound
- You start a relationship. Before you smash and take her v-card she catches you fapping to Ellen Degeneres and leaves you cuz you lame.

Awww man, she a virgin, forget my last reply OP, don't do it brah ESPEICIALLY if u aint ready to settle down and wouldn't wanna lose her as a friend.Costs outweigh rewards

Originally Posted by Master Zik

She's a virgin?
eek.gif

- You take her v-card. You talk with another girl. She kills you.
- You take her v-card. You start a relationship. She's too clingy. She stifles you and make you less of a man.
- You get someone else or wait till someone else takes her v-card then you swoop in for the rebound
- You start a relationship. Before you smash and take her v-card she catches you fapping to Ellen Degeneres and leaves you cuz you lame.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*DEAD*

Back
Top Bottom