Smashing close female friends.. yay or nay?

[h3][/h3]
Smashing close female friends.. yay or nay?
This should be yay for most cause honestly 90 something percent or only friends with chicks cause they got friend zoned, chick got a dude or theyto scared to say something. Honesty Nt how many chicks are you just "friends" with where you wouldn't smash if given the chance? I have a fewbut thats because they are my friends relatives and I don't do that at all nothing but trouble.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I have 2 guys who I'd never even think about messing with who have been my friends for several years.
They have thought about messing with you.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Depends how much you value it. But if she's a virgin and you're still trying to smash, you ain't getting away that easy without the repercussions.

FTR, I have about only 5-10% girls, that I've friend zone because of no sexual attraction. The other 90-95% I wouldn't hesitate for a second, losing myfriendship if given the circumstances (mostly luck) were to come into play and allowing me to hit. Only because with my established close circle of friends(male and female), I'm already content. Everything else.... cest la vie.

if you smash, you´re probably going to lose her BUT there´s nothing better than having a V-card under your belt

I dont know about smashing your close friends but i recently started smashing the girl that i hated with passion. HATE Sex FTW! Best thing about it is thateveryone thinks we hate each other but we buttsecks on the low. No strings attached and it's all good. Man i'm blessed to find such a rare variablelol!

Back
Top Bottom