smh @ pickyourshoes shoddy customer service

i never received my package and then a ups tracer investigation was started.
after about  11 days UPS calls me to tell me i never received my package due to a lot of theft in the area. if the theft was happening why did they claim to have put it on my front door.

i never even got a ring from the doorbell that day. i was home all day. i called pickyourshoes today. they told me i already got a refund. i told them i didn't. then they tell me to wait next week until ups sends them a check. shouldn't they send me a the refund pronto. why lie and then make me wait another week?

i never received my package and then a ups tracer investigation was started.
after about  11 days UPS calls me to tell me i never received my package due to a lot of theft in the area. if the theft was happening why did they claim to have put it on my front door.

i never even got a ring from the doorbell that day. i was home all day. i called pickyourshoes today. they told me i already got a refund. i told them i didn't. then they tell me to wait next week until ups sends them a check. shouldn't they send me a the refund pronto. why lie and then make me wait another week?

Yeah I was in the same situation with them about 5 years ago. My shoes arrived like a month late, they didn't email/call at all and logically never have/will buy from them since/again.

Yeah I was in the same situation with them about 5 years ago. My shoes arrived like a month late, they didn't email/call at all and logically never have/will buy from them since/again.

never had a problem w/ the ordered both ajko colorways from them & got them 3 days later

never had a problem w/ the ordered both ajko colorways from them & got them 3 days later

I stopped messing with PYS after they sent me white airs instead of premiums. Now I just cop at Sneakergiant.com or on NT.

I stopped messing with PYS after they sent me white airs instead of premiums. Now I just cop at Sneakergiant.com or on NT.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Do you have a flame suit? I would start by getting one of those right away.

even if he does he probably wont recieve that either
laugh.gif

So many bad stories from PYS, and Citysole lately. I would be pissed if it happened to me.

I've only ordered once from citysole, and it was for a shirt. I always try by my shoes in person, if not, only places I really trust is Ebay of all places, and Eastbay.
They've never let me down.

So many bad stories from PYS, and Citysole lately. I would be pissed if it happened to me.

I've only ordered once from citysole, and it was for a shirt. I always try by my shoes in person, if not, only places I really trust is Ebay of all places, and Eastbay.
They've never let me down.

He's the Michelin Man he already has a suit.  What is the Michelin Man wearing anyway? Marshmallows
tongue.gif

He's the Michelin Man he already has a suit.  What is the Michelin Man wearing anyway? Marshmallows
tongue.gif

thats crazy i order from pys shoes all the time a dont ever have a problem but i guess its because their isnt shady ups workers around here.. to i never had to deal with there customer service..

Back
Top Bottom