Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

Just saying truth, but of course thanks for the info. I was not trying to pessimistic just not trying to any hopes up lol

Anybody not using their Red Sharktooth key chain and Black lace bag from Black Beast? PM me please.

anymore spots slated to release these?

have yet to luck up on either colorway...

If anyone just happens to be looking to trade their black size 10 for a great white 10 holler. I went for one of each color, but separate windows left me with confirmation on two great whites. Granted my order doesn't get cancelled. 

^ Black Beast seems to be more in demand, as usual. I honestly think Great White looks better but most people like the color black because it's easier to wear.

I just want the red sharktooth keychain and the black lace bag damn it! lol

^ Black Beast seems to be more in demand, as usual. I honestly think Great White looks better but most people like the color black because it's easier to wear.

I just want the red sharktooth keychain and the black lace bag damn it! lol
I was flip flopping between which one I like more and would have been happy with either to be honest. I went with the Black Beast because I ended up seeing a picture with the teal lace swapped on them on instagram about two minutes before SNS went live. That pretty much pushed me over the top on the black pair. They definitely sold faster on the different websites.

True, those lace had me feeling black as well. I felt the grey let the shoe's design shine a little more, but those extra laces are a good look. 

I need that white pair. Too bad im sure I wont find a 12.5 so ill be going for a 13. I have too many shoes to wait for them to break in.

I need that white pair. Too bad im sure I wont find a 12.5 so ill be going for a 13. I have too many shoes to wait for them to break in.
To be honest, they fit really well for me. I'd say I have medium-ish wide feet (though I didn't have to size up for GL3's), and while fitting into the shoe is a pain, once you get it on it's like a sock, hella comfortable, wasn't even that snug and I went tts. 

Thanks Gabe. Definitely repped. Time to start my journey for a 12

I just can't bring myself to pay that price from Shelflife.
yep..i have treid several times to buy from them but i even prefer to buy from ebay resellers instead of them, i hate their attitude...they have ridiculous prices in all the special releases. i doubt they have even 1 loyal customer.

Wow, I got Tassie Devils from them with no issues. Kind of loved buying something from South Africa too just because:smile:

yep..i have treid several times to buy from them but i even prefer to buy from ebay resellers instead of them, i hate their attitude...they have ridiculous prices in all the special releases. i doubt they have even 1 loyal customer.
Ebay had like no pairs of these and the size 9.5 I think was 300. It was less than that at shelflife it is just the shipping that kills. What attitude do they have?

dont know what you're talking about...love those guys! not only because i see cape town as my 2nd home! i think you guys might consider its not easy for them doing that kind of business in africa. i think its more expensive for them to even get their stuff in, with taxes and sh**, than it is for european or american stores! so i dont mind paying a little over retail! 

copped from them several times, some times i did a pick-up cause i was in cape town, some times they sent it to germany! and i can say those were the BEST and SAFEST packed items i EVER received! i wouldnt consider myself a loyal customer, but guys are great!!! so lots of love to the mother city! 
smokin.gif

dont know what you're talking about...love those guys! not only because i see cape town as my 2nd home! i think you guys might consider its not easy for them doing that kind of business in africa. i think its more expensive for them to even get their stuff in, with taxes and sh**, than it is for european or american stores! so i dont mind paying a little over retail! 

copped from them several times, some times i did a pick-up cause i was in cape town, some times they sent it to germany! and i can say those were the BEST and SAFEST packed items i EVER received! i wouldnt consider myself a loyal customer, but guys are great!!! so lots of love to the mother city! 
smokin.gif
they just don't have the "retail price" in their language. they have the most expensive store i have ever seen, double prices in every single non GR(and GRs sometimes) release. i don't care if they are in cape town or new york, their pricing strategy sucks big time

need help finding a size 9 in the black beast. i can get a pair for $285 shipped but thats still too steep for me. what are some deals people got on these after the release date?

Back
Top Bottom