Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

got my black beasts in today. really impressed, will have some HQ photos up tomorrow 

anyone looking for em whites in US 5 / 6 its still available in colette

Sick pics ^ . Just recieved mine and man am I suprised how nice the quality is on these! Amazing sneaker cant wait to wear em out.

Sick pics ^ . Just recieved mine and man am I suprised how nice the quality is on these! Amazing sneaker cant wait to wear em out.
I agree 100% percent! Nice Work mattf1x!  I received mine today from sns and they are just perfect on feet. I stuck to my tts and needed a shoe horn and crisco grease to  eventually get them on my feet!  Lol   Once on though they are super comfortable.

^thanks

copped a size 10 and definitely preferred the great whites over the black beasts.

I think i just copped the last size 10, since i couldn't cop a size 9 (which is my size).

I'm looking for a size 9 if anyone wants to trade

Last edited:

^thanks

copped a size 10 and definitely preferred the great whites over the black beasts.

I think i just copped the last size 10, since i couldn't cop a size 9 (which is my size).

I'm looking for a size 9 if anyone wants to trade
I needed that 10 
tired.gif
. Wish I would have checked more often.

like most of you already said....impressive! 

i'm always between 11.5 and 12....got these in a 12 -> perfect fit! 
smokin.gif

Missed out on the link last night. I don't think I was willing to drop 240 though.

There is a 10.5 for sale in New York craigslist for retail... I'm still looking for the blacks in the damn 10.5 smh

Last edited:
Feature LV sold out in store. Wasted my time waiting for their Instagram for the last couple hours and finally called. Annoying.

I guess I'll stick with my OG pair of Great Whites. Only thing that sucks is the flat insoles. Wish I could get just the insoles haha. The OGs did come with one red and one blue shark tooth.

Last edited:
Someone keep this thread alive and tell me where I can find a 9 of EITHER pair lol

Pierito, I check this thread all the time hoping to find a 12. Who knows maybe you and I will get lucky soon.

Pierito, I check this thread all the time hoping to find a 12. Who knows maybe you and I will get lucky soon.
Well I'll make you this promise....If I find a 12 somewhere for a non-rape price....You're gonna be the first person that knows about it... Just think of me when u see the number 9 lol

Well I'll make you this promise....If I find a 12 somewhere for a non-rape price....You're gonna be the first person that knows about it... Just think of me when u see the number 9 lol

Most definitely. I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom