Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

:lol: I swear his sneaker video reviews are the only reviews on earth worth a damn.

I see SF straight bit Foot Patrol's LQS colorway.

I'm an 8.5 in most sneakers would a size 8 fit too tight in the blaze of glorys or can I break into them? Thanks..

Last edited:
^ Brah, this thread is hella short. Take some time to actually read it and you'll no doubt find your answer. Not even trying to be a d-bag, but damn....the same sizing question has been asked and answered on almost every page. :lol:

So any other places getting sharkbait? Also, anybody know about the lwt (I think it is called that) versions of the black and white beasts?

FELLAS FELLASSSS....It aint over till it's over!

roll.gif

I mean... you are saying that but if they only have 70 pairs half of them must already be gone to F&F.
frown.gif

SHUTUUUUUP bro you're spreading bad mojo throughout this whole thread!  
laugh.gif

where did we hear 70 pairs?
When I was in Australia I copped the NB Tassie Devils from a small sneaker shop and the owner was a contributor to sneaker freaker mag, so when I asked him yesterday about this release that's the info he passed to me. Take it with a grain of salt, I'm just passing on what I heard.

THE F&F pairs already have been shipped to the F&F listings so the remaining pairs that they have are going to be up for grabs. I don't beleive its going to be 70 pairs if it was only 70 they should just do an in store release then letting people get the hype up and setting everyone up for failure.

idk if im gonna be around a computer when these drop ugh have to go out. might have to grab off a reseller 

Back
Top Bottom