Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

teal joints cool but im only gonna try to grab em so i can trade for a pair of the blk or greys.

both of which i had no luck with...
I think the teals are FIRE....but I kinda feel the same way...I would trade em for blk or greys too.

Sneaker Freaker is killing me. I have the Black and Grays and now they drop another...can't do it though. Only if its an SNS release. 

Love the gold on the Teals.

Sneaker Freaker is killing me. I have the Black and Grays and now they drop another...can't do it though. Only if its an SNS release. 

Love the gold on the Teals.
same here man. i might have to. theyre making it sound like its only gonna be on their website 

^Haha!

I'm going to try & stay out of this thread. I'm trying to sway myself away from the Shark-Baits, but they're definitely growing on me...

read the past 4 or 5 pages and didnt see this asked, I apologize if I missed it.

What is the fit on these like? Im a 9.5 with wide feet

^
roll.gif
ill be honest, that was the first thing i thought of when i saw the name of them...

Sharkbaits will probably be my 1st pair of Pumas ever lol...(besides the Puma suedes from elementary school of course if that counts :lol:)

I haven't had pumas since my black puma Roma with the gum sole back in 03. Saw these tho and they're gorgeous.

How realistic is being able to buy these from sneaker freaker?

Do they sellout in less than a second like kith?

Yes it's an instant sell out and faster than kith because of a limited inventory. I guess I will be paying a premium realistically come Friday lol FML

Last edited:
Gonna be worth a shot this week has been out of control won't be too dissapointed if I can't cop not gonna hit up the bay that week plus resell on these will be sky high!

damn..these are too clean. Is the reatil going to be the same as the previous two releases? (sorry if i missed this question if already asked

I wish they would reissue the OG grey beanie. I've only see the scarf pop up once on ebay.

Wondering what color the spare laces are, I hope they're black with the mint tips!

$50-$60. somewhere around there. I remember my total being $255 and some change. they arrived in like 4 days though to NYC.
For those who ordered the Black Beasts / Great Whites from the Sneaker Freaker online shop, did you check out using PayPal or by just entering credit card info?

Back
Top Bottom