SNEAKER SHOWCASE vol. IB4L

someone goofed up

the whole section is locked.
roll.gif

im thinking maintenance being done but it was funny. Happened right after the post for the new pickup thread for December was entered.

393739029.jpg

someone goofed up

the whole section is locked.
roll.gif

im thinking maintenance being done but it was funny. Happened right after the post for the new pickup thread for December was entered.

393739029.jpg

I know ive said this before, but it would be HILARIOUS to me to see the folders on the hard drives of some of the WDYWT regulars.

Dudes must have "WDIWT pics" folders that are 30gigs. I bet Best Buy couldnt keep external HDs on the shelves this Black Friday.

SMH

I know ive said this before, but it would be HILARIOUS to me to see the folders on the hard drives of some of the WDYWT regulars.

Dudes must have "WDIWT pics" folders that are 30gigs. I bet Best Buy couldnt keep external HDs on the shelves this Black Friday.

SMH

Originally Posted by oo206oo

SMH
embarassed.gif

*deletes folder*

Back
Top Bottom