SNEAKER SHOWCASE vol. IB4L

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I know ive said this before, but it would be HILARIOUS to me to see the folders on the hard drives of some of the WDYWT regulars.

Dudes must have "WDIWT pics" folders that are 30gigs. I bet Best Buy couldnt keep external HDs on the shelves this Black Friday.

SMH
embarassed.gif

*deletes folder*

I used to be a regular on there. I still have some saved pics from when I was photoshopping my pics all purty and stuff. At most, I think I have 15 pics. I haven't been in the WDYWT post in ages, but mostly cause I wear slacks and a button up to work. No one wants to see that junk.

I used to be a regular on there. I still have some saved pics from when I was photoshopping my pics all purty and stuff. At most, I think I have 15 pics. I haven't been in the WDYWT post in ages, but mostly cause I wear slacks and a button up to work. No one wants to see that junk.

Some dudes act like they set up a photoshoot everyday with professional lighting,  photoshop and %#%!, just to take a pic of their kicks
eyes.gif

Some dudes act like they set up a photoshoot everyday with professional lighting,  photoshop and %#%!, just to take a pic of their kicks
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom