sneakers at grammys???

Kill them with:

1) a nice black two piece,
2) white shirt,
3) black, silver or red tie, and
4) Black/Red XI's, Space Jams, or Concords!

Keep it pimpin'
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

i was on the phone wit the homie bun b for like 45 min...talkin about clothes and music and BS....and the conversation lead to the grammys .....and what we was wearing.....when i told him what i "was" gonna wear...he was like ...naaaaaaaaa...lol....your gonna end up on somebodys blog ...but i told him that i would feel so very pretenious to dress up too much...im just goin to support my friends raheem and mark...im just a spectator...so i picked out a couple fits for the grammys ..my question is ...do yall think its tacky to wear sneakers to the grammys.....on one hand its super prestigious and blah blah blah...on another .its just another industry event right??? but its not like its the BETS where bammas was smokin weed in the venue...kind of a conundrum....so what yall think

do what u feel, homie. as long as u feel like u frsh, f*ck what anybody else think...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

I'm clownin' you for holdin' a 45 minute conversation with another dude about what yall wearin'...lol. j/k.

That's like the night before the FIRST day of school.

Outfit all ironed and laid out across the bed,,,

[[Mike Epps]] I'ma kill'em wit this tomorrow!
laugh.gif
to funny Lavan
like i cant call homie but...
pull a Kanye (I only say him cause thats the only dude I have seen do it right)...mix both worlds, the right way though...imo, no gaudy sneakers, keep itsubtle and VERY clean...Lanvin (if yah bread up
laugh.gif
and im sure it is) Dior, Raf Simons, Common Projects all make very sleek dope high end sneakers...+@!! some Vintage Rod Lavers would even suffice. at the endof the day your representing yourself and how you want the public to view you...you could do some slick and they will deem you well rounded and knows how topresent himself in any event, or do you, be comfortable and dont give a $%#+ (prolly be viewed as just another ninja)...

Concord 11s is an exception though...there soooo damn clean!!!
pimp.gif

Stunt in something other than some sneakers, I feel like sneakers would be expected from you, its not the MTV awards but the Grammy's, do stunt hardthough...

Kicks in business settings is very corny imo. If you must go cop a nice dress shirt, sport coat and un-gaudy denim and throw the prada america's cups orsome loafers into the mix...

It all depends on the impression you are trying to make like Shuman was saying. I mean you are a public figure and depending on how you wantto depict yourself you will dress accordingly...

Blazer, v-neck, dress shirt, clean denim, and loafers Can't go wrong.

Pharrell:"whats so damn funny?"
Camera Man:"Your pants need a surgeon general's warning"

ayo i was at the grammys two years ago...I wore a suit, and I would have really felt like a herb if I didn't. Throw on something classy but interesting.Common and John Legend, etc. went the formal route and woulda looked corny had they not. Just my opinion...

nbump lol nas is wearing a shirt with $+%%%# on it
i think youll be cool with the sneaks
my word is too late lol

Congrats on Mark winning the Producer of the Year Grammy, that can only mean good things in the future for Wale if they continue to work together.

LOL dont si-si-sice it LOL

Eoh feels some type of way about everything so whats new...its all good lmao

Originally Posted by iCan

damn jupeezy. homie just called YOU a bamma lol...

For the #*# starter, if I was calling Cuz a bamma I would have.

I was calling the "peek-a-boo" bamma #*#.

"iCan," all attention ain't good attention. I've given you yours for the day. Happy?
eyes.gif

"jupeezy," wasn't jack towards you...

fakin like...............................

Back
Top Bottom