sneakers at grammys???

DK i'll sell you my pair for $1,200 (of course I would have to buy a pair from the dude on the Bay for $700, then their's my fees). Lol

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

DK i'll sell you my pair for $1,200 (of course I would have to buy a pair from the dude on the Bay for $700, then their's my fees). Lol

I don't know WHY I laughed so hard about this, but I found it HIGHLY comical... Its like some of the folks I deal with... adding in Carrying fees..Transition fees and such.. lol

Hang'n with the American Gangster...
pimp.gif

Tight.

varisoxfan......u personify what a corny hater is.....good day to u..im sure u get some type of rush by makin dumb @#% comments like that....anyways .....illannounce the official deal ...next week most likely......its 98% dont..but like ive learned wit the whole 43 situation ...i gotta make sure my buisness isright..word to dcshoedon...(i got it right this time thnx) ....but thanks to everyone for the support...love

I'm made of ether...

Guess cause I"M FROM D.C.

Negative.

[Redman]

"You can't smoke or sniff it, because I was BORN with it!"

[/"Time for Some Action"]

You say you don't worry about what the haters say but you stay coming in here saltier than a McDonald's fry and more emotional than Ryan Sheckler aftera conversation with his dad. Do what you do man and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

varisoxfan......u personify what a corny hater is.....good day to u..im sure u get some type of rush by makin dumb @#% comments like that....anyways .....ill announce the official deal ...next week most likely......its 98% dont..but like ive learned wit the whole 43 situation ...i gotta make sure my buisness is right..word to dcshoedon...(i got it right this time thnx) ....but thanks to everyone for the support...love

i will take a screen shot of this and put it on my myspace, i can now die and know that THE Wale took time out of his day to talk to me. Please dude, isscreaming HATER really your only outlet when someone disapproves of your music?

Trust me, ...i give credit where credit is due, I like the underground rap scene, i like rappers like Del, Murs, Slug, Aesop and producers like 9th and MarcoPolo, but you....buddy, you got a couple good songs, but your not rapping about anything that I give to #%*%% about, sorry, I'm not from the inner city,I'm not that big into the shoe culture and wearing skinny jeans and looking like everyone else and calling it "original" sorry, but conformitythrough non conformity is not original at all.

For me listening to your music in 5 years will be like opening a time capsule to when I was in High School and looking back talking about "rememberthat" and laughing about the memories, which is fine but it wont be anything timeless or something you can put in in 5 years and it will have the sameeffect like it was put out yesterday, that's something you got the ability to achieve but i don't think that is your route or style of music yourputting out. I like some of your stuff for what it is the same way I like some of these cats stuff that is cool to listen to when you are drunk or pre-gamingin your room, other then that, I'm not feeling it.

To each there own, I wish you the best in all your walks of life, I'm just not feeling your music so if that makes me a "hater" then i guess thatI am a certified "Wale Hater." I have listed my reasons for not liking your music, you think everyone is going to like your stuff? Sorry, its a hardworld to please everyone, you need to be happy with yourself and know that YOU are putting out good music, if people don't like it, screw em. I dont carewhere you are from or who you know or what you have done or any of that kind of stuff I dont care who is on your speed dial or who you know or who is backingyou or any of that, what does that have to do with your music?

But what do you care, I'm just your average upper middle class white suburban kid who only steps foot in the hood is to go to Indian Head Highway to getliquor because they sell to minors and don't ID.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

You say you don't worry about what the haters say but you stay coming in here saltier than a McDonald's fry and more emotional than Ryan Sheckler after a conversation with his dad. Do what you do man and keep it moving.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

more emotional than Ryan Sheckler after a conversation with his dad
DK you hit the L2 button (Fight Night... L2 button is for a low blow) on that one. Lol... I dont blame Ryan Sheckler for being emotional. His dadlooks like Mini Me's pinky finger. Short & buff. Lol
laugh.gif

The only time you actually post in this stupid a** thread is to show your displeasure...SMH

No thank you for dressing me?...

I thought you said "hate was the new love"...So why are you mad?

The only time you actually post in this stupid a** thread is to show your displeasure...SMH

No thank you for dressing you?...

I thought you said "hate was the new love"...So why are you mad?

personally no karamo or d-ride what ever yall want me to say i like the brothas music keep doin what you doin wale i dig it

That is one of the funniest Carlton moments on the show.
laugh.gif
Hmm, this thread is gonna get a lot more views let me advertise something: Visit my new blogspotfor mixtapes and videos by DMV artists!!! dcmumbosauce.blogspot.comhttp:// And if you have avideo or mixtape you want featured on there, holla!!! Every Tuesday and Thursday is video day!!! Check it out!!! It's Grammy approved!!!

Back
Top Bottom