sneakers at grammys???

I personally like wale but my friend has "beef" with him because he said he went to Quince Orchard High in gaithersburg and he shouts out all theseDC street names. Can darnestown, laytonsville, kentlands get some shout out?

This jus got real
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quiverofarrows

I personally like wale but my friend has "beef" with him because he said he went to Quince Orchard High in gaithersburg and he shouts out all these DC street names. Can darnestown, laytonsville, kentlands get some shout out?

smh.gif

I live in the Kentlands
smokin.gif

listen to the second verse on ride..on the mixtape ...i talk about the school i webt to for a year...its nothin sideways with me..... kev...im not doin thiswit u no more...u got my number....im not beefin ...what does a picture of me wit jay..have to do with my music....if somethin said avout me i dont like..illspeak my part...just like any human being ..or most would do....im not goin back n forth wit yall....its all good like i said..but if u dont like mymusic...cool...if u dont like me cool...but dont try to take weak #*# shots ...and say its not hating....especialy when its on some non musicbs......furthermore i check NT all th time....i stopped postin cause everytime i say somethin some people act like i cant be human ...and say some subliminalBS.....but when they see me out they dont got nothin to say...HOW BOUT THIS the next little NT gathering ..lets all come out and say whatever we have to say toeach other ..face to face.......not a threat or no tough talk..im just tired of all the reaching for attention by some of yall......so ll leave it atthat.....love

but when they see me out they dont got nothin to say...HOW BOUT THIS the next little NT gathering ..lets all come out and say whatever we have to say to each other ..face to face

We were at Rock's over the summer...

At least he's as talented as his saltiness

how do you justify that tho? and then compare it?

jie pointless to engage in this type online conversation.

lol nah im just asking....

like kanye is talented and because of such, his saltiness really doesnt directly affect how people view the kid.

I forgot that song he sang..he wasl ike F it i dont care if yall dont like what i say or do..you gone like my music...

THATS how it should always be.

See... This is why I didn't go to the Grammy's. I wasn't worried about the right sneakers to wear...I didn't have a ticket.

laugh.gif

its coming to fruition now...

1st mixtape-"paid 350 for them Sb's"

2nd mixtape- "if you payin over retail you a bamma"

when u in the spotlight u cant afford to mess up.

Wow. This should be an entertaining day at work today.

And on that note:

The new and improved DC Home Jamz returns this Sunday at 9pm!!! DMV artists, let's get it in!!!!

HOW BOUT THIS the next little NT gathering ..lets all come out and say whatever we have to say to each other ..face to face
Is that some kind of threat towards me? Wow man, getting this worked up over disapproval over your music is maybe one of the saddest things I haveever seen. I would have no problem telling you how I felt about your music to your face or would you prefer for me to lie and tell you "yo Im feeling yourmusic man" um no. But hopefully we could take a picture together and I could tell everyone I met you.
wink.gif

This thread went around the world and back again. Wow.

I'll say this, and I'm sure I've said it before.

The world is only partially filled with prospective fans.

There's beauty in that fact. If everyone liked your art, it would be boring.

Knowing that there are unaffected folks, is a driving force - or should be...for you to make better music each time.

Here's what I say...

You might not like it today: But holla at me tomorrow.

So when is the next DAR? Is it Casual or Formal? Should I wear sneakers? Can someone please call me so we can discuss my image? Please???

if everyone liked what everyone else did like lavan said it would be boring...that fact that people have their own styles and ideas is what makes art, musicand whatever else continue to grow....so if u feel what U are doing is gonna leave its mark then the hell with what folks have to say....everyone won't bepleased so just keep it moving...

looks like DAR will be coming up sooner rather than later now...

I'm mad this is the first time I checked this thread

Back
Top Bottom