Sneaking alchohol in a bar. Any tips?

Joined Oct 23, 2007
First off, yeah I'm a cheap @#*. So What? 

Headed to maybe Hooters or some other joint to watch the Pacquio fight tonight and I have beer on deck at the house. I plan on buying some wings and fries while out there, but see it as more of a waste to buy the same beer I have at home for 5 or more dollars. Anyone ever do this? If so, were you successful? Were you spotted? Were you charged?

Joined Aug 16, 2005
I snuck a tall skinny bottle of grey goose into the club once and they even patted me down at the door. It wasn't my intention to sneak it in I just forgot it was in my back Pocket. With a bar you may get away with two beers in your back pocket if they don't frisk you. GL

Joined Mar 1, 2011
wait what???? sneaking liquor into a bar. now i've heard of ppl sneaking tiny bottles into the club or getting wasted in the parking lot. but into a bar. that is ver cray

Joined Jun 4, 2006
Take acohol with you
park
proceed to drink in the car
exit car and enter establishment
Enjoy

Joined Apr 14, 2007
chug them +%@*$ during one of the wack undercards or between fights in the parking lot if u must be a cheapskate

Joined Aug 23, 2006
I doubt you can be "charged" for bringing alcohol into a bar, but as others have said, get your buzz on in the parking lot

Joined Jun 14, 2006
soak some tampons in vodka , stick em up your **$ or squeeze em out in your drinks ......

Joined Jan 24, 2011
Flask with a special drink.. My boy got in with his flask everywhere, not sure how he did. It had devils springs in it with sprite. A demon in a bottle but one heck of a night ..

Joined Feb 15, 2008
Originally Posted by onewearz

soak some tampons in vodka , stick em up your **$ or squeeze em out in your drinks ......

I swear I teared up from laughter. 

You funny as hell doggie.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
My friend told me this is what they do in Cuba. Since condoms are something like $0.03 out there. Dudes fill them up with choice of alcohol, hide in pants, then order water or soda and pour it into their drink.

Lol have fun

Joined Mar 29, 2003
I'll fill a 5 hour energy with a shot sometimes or a water bottle/flask in pocket/coat with vodka and pour it into my drink or soda in the bathroom. This is key at sporting events (getting hammered off of 2 diet cokes ($10 + vodka) vs 10+ beers ($80-100)

Joined Apr 14, 2007
Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I'll fill a 5 hour energy with a shot sometimes or a water bottle/flask in pocket/coat with vodka and pour it into my drink or soda in the bathroom. This is key at sporting events (getting hammered off of 2 diet cokes ($10 + vodka) vs 10+ beers ($80-100)
youre mixing drinks in a public bathroom?

son you are dirty,nasty, filthy, all that $%!@

Joined Dec 23, 2006
Keep a bottle in ur car then whenever u want a drink just step outside and take a few shots and go back in

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now