SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Season 3 was amazing. Franklin about to climb out that cave and cause chaos like Batman in the TDKR in S4.. :lol::pimp:

PO

NEPHEW BACK! :pimp:
Gonna be watching after the DVR is finished so i can skip commercials & maybe save E2 for tomorrow. :nerd:

PO

Last edited:
The actor playing Franklin has a decent LA accent. These British dudes man....

38E2760B-0E9D-4685-9516-C233AD838C55.jpeg

MONK BYKE SOLDIERING :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Man those first 2 episodes this szn were legit, straight to the action.

-Skully not dead & have a feeling Leon will help with that and him and Franklin peace it up

-oso homie man smh, Reid gotta handle that. (side note, forgot what happen, Lucia just disappears right and she think oso dead? Need to cAtch a good recap of past seasons)

-This reporter lady will be a problem as well & Mel finding God lol

First two episodes were great. :pimp:

Highlight of the EP 1 was Skully. Man crucified dude and hung him up in broad daylight. Right there is when I knew this season was about to be a problem. :wow:

Then his crazy *** came with "THE VIBES DONT LIE" at the meetup. Legend. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I was Franklin, I would smoked old dude who jumped out the container early when ManBoy pulled up. :smh:

Why those cops take out Hernan? Weren't they cool with 50K? They def gotta be handled. :smh:

The reporter gonna tear Franklin apart. She has very meticulous communication. She gonna flip Pops & Mel. :frown:

I dont trust ole girl T too. She gonna do some **** watch. :smh::lol:

PO

Last edited:
I know he got a lot on his plate but damn this dude Saint moving dumb as ****, I dont know how he thought that set up would even work.

should have just listened to what Louie was saying about Manboy, now this dude literally shook about Skully and still gonna have to deal with Manboy eventually.

also why the hell Oso even take Hernan to meet the cop :smh:

First two episodes back and man.... writing didn’t fall off at all, amazing start, all I’m gonna say without spoiling anything

Franklin dun goofed. Fell out with his day 1 homie. He shoulda never picked Man Boy over Leon. Business move I know, but all money aint good money.

Reed and Oso gon have to assassinate that police chief and hand pick they own guy that they can control on some strong arm ****

Back
Top Bottom