SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

4 seasons in & i just now realized there's no theme music... & i've been watching since day one... deaundre bonds reminds me of katt williams so much, but like katt williams when he played on atlanta, that was some of his best acting yet. these episodes started off as a slow burn, i can appreciate it, skully was killing me with them roaches & what was he pouring into his ear?

4 seasons in & i just now realized there's no theme music... & i've been watching since day one... deaundre bonds reminds me of katt williams so much, but like katt williams when he played on atlanta, that was some of his best acting yet. these episodes started off as a slow burn, i can appreciate it, skully was killing me with them roaches & what was he pouring into his ear?

Water (PCP)

2D9401E7-E2DD-4347-8BE5-F823DD5BB1AC.gif

I still have hope that this season will continue the greatness of the previous seasons,
but, these two episodes were subpar and probably two of the worst in the series.
I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something felt “off”.
the dialogue felt choppy, the cinematography lacked flair, and there were just come cringeworthy moments.
1) The crucifixtion was so cliche man. Everything about it was forced. From dude getting caught slipping while getting necked, to the child dramatically stumbling upon the body in the park.
2) the forced and rapid introduction of Franklin’s random old flame (“she got your first n*t out you”...what?!)
3) Franklin going from a mastermind to someone who thinks he can walk into a funeral and broker a peace treaty with shermhead Skully, and can easily double cross two rival gangs into killing each other and then “disappear” the bodies in the aftermath
4) The dialogue between Franklin and Leon during the Oso confrontation was incredibly choppy and lacked the authenticity that you’d come to expect from those two characters
5) Mel’s turn into a Jesus-freak when they could have simply explored her character trying to free herself from her crack addiction.
6) Skully’s not dead, but he’s really mad....cut to scene of Skully fishing a bullet out of himself while comically vowing vengeance against Franklin.

only high points for me were the introduction of dude who played Monk on The Wire and the scene between Franklin and his pops prior to Franklin leaving for the ambush.

Some of the first two episodes felt more soap-opery. Def felt something was “off”. I

Damn am I glad to be back !!!! Season started with straight up flames man .
Franklin tried to play both sides and now he’s f*ck

Franklin dun goofed. Fell out with his day 1 homie. He shoulda never picked Man Boy over Leon. Business move I know, but all money aint good money.

Reed and Oso gon have to assassinate that police chief and hand pick they own guy that they can control on some strong arm ****

louie was right too , man boy is gonna be a problem . Skully Is crazy and unhinge but he stay to his business lol
Vibes don’t lie that ish had me weak !! You see the roaches ? Hahaha

Everybody thinks Leon is just gonna eventually mope back to Franklin for the connect and that's likely but I could also see him bring Franklin a whole new world of problems with a new plug.

Hard to say the plan was dumb when the reason it didn’t work was because they bamma tripped out and went early.

The scene between Franklin and his father was great Imo.

the scenes between Saint and Leon were good as well.

I've seen that same kind of plan work in a lot of movies and shows.

The actual thing Franklin didn't do was have his men close both exits and entrances. Nobody would've got out if planned right.

Skully's vibes wouldn't have saved him and Manboy would've never saw it coming.

Real problem is Franklin is still hurt. He wants to plan **** and be in the middle of it when he can't even run. If he was 100% different outcome.

Last edited:
Should've definitely picked Skully over Manboy. That didn't make any sense to me.

How far is Franklin going with Skully ? at any moment things could go left or end with dude

Saint is nervous even being around dude :lol:

Manboy is competition but you can get real $$ with him and Franklin can see where his mind is at either way

How far is Franklin going with Skully ? at any moment things could go left or end with dude

Saint is nervous even being around dude :lol:

Manboy is competition but you can get real $$ with him and Franklin can see where his mind is at either way

Skully is wild ain no debating that. But Manboy is constantly trying to put himself in a better position cats like that will never be content. He will cross Franklin the first chance he gets.

Here's my thing..... Frank gave that nice rifle to Skully when he could have easily had one of his professional ex military bodyguards use that or a similar gun to take down Skully and Manboy during that set up..... Why give up your most powerful weapon while everybody else running around with uzis?

Would have been a nice moment if they would have had Skully or one of his members use that rifle when Manboy/his idiot sidekick met up with Frank and his crew under the bridge.

Frank" Is Skully dead?"
Manboy "Yeah I popped him myself"
*Manboys idiot sidekick gets popped in the head by an unknown shooter while everybody else run for cover*

A lot of the characters seem to be doing stuff that didn’t make sense, like why would the FBI -drug dealer that been low key the whole series show up to the party? Franklin did multiple things that were out of character, he got shot by his girlfriend last season and now fell asleep on a chicks couch during a war?

I’m excited that this show is back but from the first two episodes it makes me wonder is this the last season?

I hope the Dad see through the BS! He was already gone half of Franklins life, won’t be too hard to cut him off again!

Leon know he need to be by his Boy side! Everybody want to be MJ but nobody wants to be Pippen!

Hope this season progresses nicely like all the others. So far not too impressed. Saint making idiot calls like the shootout was a little off imo.

Back
Top Bottom